Part 18

PART 18

I woke up the next morning to the thud of feet jumping over me on the bed!

“Get uuuuup.” Ashley laughed, jumping up and down on the bed.

“arghhhhh do you need to be so loud?” I begged, pulling the covers over my head

“Yes, that’s what you get for getting pished,” she giggled.

“I wasn’t….” I giggled before getting up, wrapping my self up in max’s king size duvet and following her down stairs before collapsing on the couch next to Siva.

“Samantha is insisting she never got pissed last night,” Ashley laughed, sitting down beside Tom.

“And we all know that’s complete bullshit!” Tom laughed before broadcasting the story to the other boys.

I looked at Max and blushed. I’d forgotten about the dares from last night!

“So…if you weren’t drunk last night then…what happened?” Tom asked

“Uhm… I…” I honestly couldn’t remember a thing!

“Aww was I really that bad” siva asked, looking hurt. 

*Tom’s POV* 

Samanthas face blushed when siva spoke, she honestly had no idea what happened last night. It was time for a bit of fun! I winked over at siva and jay, hoping they’d get the picture and keep rubbing it in, trying to make it 100 times worse. This was the best bit when one of the boys got so drunk the night before, make up some stories and have them worrying…it was time to play a joke on samantha!

“I can’t believe she doesn’t remember that!” Jay fake gasped. 

“Oh no, that’s not good!” I joined in.

“Well maybe if we just keep it a secret between us, and don’t tell nath… I mean he doesn’t need to know does he?” I added, trying to act serious

“I suppose, I mean what would he do if he found out?!” Siva asked, pretending to be worried.

“Okay Sam, don’t tell anyone okay?” Ashley said

“Tell anyone what????” She said frustrated at not being able to remember the events of last night.

“Oh shit, she doesn’t even remember! This is bad!” Jay said.

“Naaaaaaathaaaaaaan!” She shouted

“Huh? What’s wrong?” He asked, wandering in half asleep.

“Pleaseeeee tell me I didn’t do anything stupid last night babe?” I asked really worried, looking at siva who was smirking.

Nathan looked at me and the other boys and got the picture.

“Oh, does she mean…?” He asked me. “Yep,” I chuckled back.

“Seriously guys! This isn’t funny anymore tell me!!” She begged!

“Okay, you and Siva sort of… You know,” Ashley said, trying not to laugh when she said it.

“No I don’t know!” She replied as nathan went over sitting next to her.

“You slept together,” I said.

“I DID WHAT?!?!?!” She yelled standing up and looking at seeeev.

“You, him, sexytime.” Ashley winked.

She looked mortified. It took her a few seconds for it ashleys words to sink in, before she stood up and walked towards the door before turning around and saying ‘sorry’ to both nathan and siva apologetically, a tear escaping from her eyes, before running upstairs to max’s room.