Part 23

PART 23

*Tom’s POV* 

We woke up the next morning with the alarm going off at 5am. 

“Its toooo early” I groaned. “I’ve only had two hours sleep”

“We got a plane to catch babe, we’re leaving in half an hour” ashley replied, getting out the bed and beginning to get ready.

“Do you plan on getting dressed at all?” She giggled, pulling her short on as I just lay in bed.

“In a minute” I replied “we should go and wake up nath and sam” I chuckled “there gonna be shattered today!” 

“Let’s go!” Ashley replied leaving the room, I quickly followed her as we stepped into Nathans room.

“Rise and shine love birds,” Ashley yelled, the two of us jumping up and down on their bed.

“Its 5am!!!” Nathan growled turning over and pulling the covers over his head.

“And we have a flight in 2 hours, which we’re leaving for in half an hour,” I chuckled, pulling the covers off of them both. “So get up,” Ashley laughed.

“Omg THOMAS!!” Samantha shouted, trying to cover up. 

“Maybe if you two didn’t stay up banging all night long, you wouldn’t be tired!” Ashley laughed, 

“PS, don’t check my twitter,” I said, leading Ashley back to our room.

“Great” nathan mumbled, getting out of bed.

*25 minutes later* 

“I look awful,” Ashley said, as we waited for the van. She started fixing her hair and clothes.

“You look perfect!” I replied pulling her close. 

Everyone was sat in the van waiting for samantha and nathan as usual. 

“Your tweets were legendary last night mate” Siva and jay both said.

“Well they kept us up till 3am, noisy little shits,” I chuckled, as they both got in the van.

“Good night last night I see” max chuckled shaking his head.

“Amazing!,” Samantha grinned.

“I am begging you two, learn to be a little bit quieter,” Ashley yawned.

“He’s just too good!” Samantha replied cheekily.

“Ew. We didnt need to know that Sam,” I said.

“Well we all heard you both at it…if there’s one thing I can say about being awake at 3am, is that twfanmily are pretty funny” Jay added.

“That’s true,” Siva chuckled, joining in the conversation. Looks like they kept everyone awake.

Max looked around the van awkwardly and smirked, sorry sis, but it was pretty funny.

“Okay, can we stop discussing mine and Samantha’s sex life now please?” Nathan chuckled.

“You might want to check twitter first” Max warned. 

*Nathan’s POV* 

I logged onto twitter and scrolled through my mentions

“What did you do Tom?!” I asked, scrolling through my mentions and seeing some really weird tweets. Everyone started laughing, so I loaded Tom’s timeline, shocked at what I read.

“Oops” Tom chuckled. “We’re here guys,” Martin said, as we pulled up at the airport.

“That’s just great parker so not only are we gonna be answering loads of questions about our game of strip poker yesterday, but now we’re gonna be quized about our sex life… brilliant”