Part 25

PART 25

*Samantha’s POV* 

We walked down the street, hand in hand. “Thankyou for doing this nath” I said

“Anything for my girl,” he smiled, leading me into the chemist.

I took a deep breath, I could feel the butterflies circling around in my tummy. I picked up two tests from the shelf, and took Nathan’s hand in mine.

He paid for them, and decided that he’d carry the bag. 

“Thankyou Nathan!” I smiled

“Shall we do it as soon as we get home?” He asked

“Of course” I replied as we wallked back to Lolas house.

“We’re home,” I said, as we got inside and went straight upstairs.

“Were have you two been?” I heard Jay shout, from the bottom of the stairs

.

“Out!” Nath shouted back following me into the bathroom and locking the door.

“What’s going on in there?” I heard Max ask Jay, worryingly as he came out what I assumed was Lola’s room.

“No idea mate” he replied.

Nathan took out the two tests and placed them on the window ledge, “ready?” He said reading the back of the box. “One blue line means not pregnant” he said, “2 blue lines means pregnant.” He added.

“I’m so nervous!” I replied

“It’s gotta be done babe,” he said, hugging me. “I’ll be out here,” he said, leaving the bathroom….

I could hear nathan, max and jay talking outside the door. 

“What’s up nath?” Max asked 

“Nothing.” He replied keeping it short but sweet.

They left, and minutes later I stepped out clutching the tests in my hand.

“What do they say?” Nathan asked me. 

“I can’t look,” I said quietly. “You do it” I said handing them over to him “I can’t” I admitted. 

“You can’t what?” Ashleys voice rang in my ears as she made her way up the stairs towards us. I quickly grabbed nathan, pulling him into the bathroom and locking the door quickly. 

“Nothing” nathan replied back wearly as we sat with our backs to the bathroom door.

“okay…we’ll done one each deal?” he asked 

“On the count of three,” I said, handing him one. “1, 2, 3” 

“Negative” we both said at the same time. Smiling.

“So, she’s not pregnant then?” Ashley said quietly from the other side of the door.

I glanced over at Nathan, confused by what ashley had just said, he shot me back a puzzled look. I opened the door, “wait, what? How do you know?” I questioned as she looked back at me and smiled.

“I came downstairs last night to get some water and overheard you and nathan talking” she smiled awkwardly.

“Oh, don’t tell anyone Ash, please?” I asked her. 

“Don’t worry, your secrets safe with me,” she smiled back, heading downstairs.

I smiled up at nathan, as he wrapped his arms tight around me, kissing my forehead. “I told you everything was going to be okay” he whispered.