Part 20

PART 20

*Nathan’s POV*

*That Night* 

We had a lovely dinner with my parents, they seemed to really like samantha, which I was really happy about. They were fine, with us going to the party and cel had said we could crash at his after it to save getting a taxi home.

“You ready babe?” I asked, as she walked out of the bathroom looking as amazing as ever.

“Yeah,” she smiled.

“Bye” we said together to my parents as we walked down the road to cel’s house hand in hand.

“You look beautiful tonight princess”

“Thanks,” she blushed, looking at her feet. We stopped, and I snapped a quick photo of us for twitter.

“With my princess- isn’t she beautful ;)” I sent the tweet as we made our way up the driveway. The house was already packed.

“Cel!” I called, as we walked over to him. “Hi guys! Looking good Nath, looking gorgeous Sam!” He smiled, hugging us.

“Look I’m really sorry about earlier, we never meant to … you know..” 

“Don’t worry about it, its in the past” I replied

“Anyway, have a good time!” He said, handing us both a drink.

“Nathan, is that you?” I heard a familiar girls voice echo from behind me. “Charlotte y’alright,”

“Long time no see!” Charlotte smiled.

“This is my beautiful girlfriend Samantha, Samantha is this is my bestfriend Charlotte” I said

“Lovely to meet you Chatlotte, you look amazing,” Samantha smiled, shaking her hand.

“You too, I’m glad nathans finally got himself a girl, who isn’t in it all for the fame. I think me and you are going to get on really well” she smiled.

“So do I,” Sam smiled, “and thanks, I love him for him, not his fame,” she grinned cutely.

“You do know I’m still here right?” Nathan added

“Yeah, we know,” she said, smiling up at me.

“Come on this girls, can I have this dance” I smiled holding out a hand for them both, making our way over to the middle of the room. 

Ross and Ryan walked over too and started dancing. I had a feeling I was going to have to keep my eyes on ross.

Charlotte, Samantha and I were dancing, with Ross and Ryan beside us now joined by Cel. for some reason, Ross and Ryan kept watching us.

“Is it just me, or do they keep staring at us?” Samantha whispered in my ear, looking over at ryan and ross discreetly.

“I noticed it too,” I said. 

“Char, have you noticed that Cel’s friend keep looking at us?” Samantha quietly asked Charlotte.

“Yeah, I was just about to say something to you guys about it” she replied looking around anxiously.

“Don’t worry Char, I’m sure it’s nothing,” I said, trying to reassure her.

We continued dancing, trying our best to ignore ryan and ross. Charlotte, had met a guy who I used to go to school with so she was busy dancing with him. I had Samantha all to myself. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see ryan and ross sitting on the sofa, with a drink, still continuing to look our way. They weren’t even trying to hide it anymore.