Part 28

PART 28

*Saturday Morning*

*Siva’s POV* 

We all stayed at the hotel last night.I headed through the Tom and Ashley’s room first, to see what was happening today. I knocked the door, and Ashley answered, yawning.

“Common lazy, todays the day, get ready” I chuckled

“I know,” she laughed, ” I need to go for a shower as well,” she said, running her hands through her hair.

“Well we’re leaving in an hour, so get a move on” I laughed walking across the hall to Samantha and Nathans room. I knocked on the door, and they let me in.

“Same thing I told the others, we’re leaving in an hour, so get ready,” I chuckled.

*Ashley’s POV* 

“I’ve got a surprise in store for you tonight Parker” I winked.

“Really?” He said, smiling instantly. “And what may that be?”

“Well your just going to need to wait and see aren’t you” I giggled, swinging my bag from the previous day out shopping, in his face. He grabbed the end of the bag quickly, and tried to take it from me.

“Give it here,” I laughed and pounced on him, grabbing it back off of him.He wrapped his arms around my waist, pulling me down on top of him.

“This is more like it” he chuckled, snaking his hands around the back of the top he had given me to wear last night.

“Yes, it is…” I smiled, crashing my lips down on his for a moment. “Sadly, it will have to wait,” I winked, pushing myself back so I was sitting on his stomach, with my knees at either side of his hips. He let out a groan, closing his eyes. 

“Why are you such a tease, Ashley?” He sighed.

“Because it’s funny,” I laughed, leaning forward and kissing his nose. He sighed, and pretended to look sad.

“Aw baby, don’t you like it?” I laughed.

“Noooo” he wined, tilting his head to the side, avoiding eye contact.

“Aw, I’m sorry,” I giggled, leaving kisses along his jaw line. He still avoided eye contact, trying his best to act upset.

“Fine then,” I smiled, getting off of him. He instantly snapped his head around, and wrapped his arms around me. He pulled himself up so he was sitting, and kissed me.

“I thought you were sad?” I mumbled.

“I am” he replied against my lips “but I suppose I’ll just need to wait until tonight” he half smiled.

“Don’t worry, I’ll make it up to you,” I breathed in his ear, grabbing a towel and my bag. He grinned, before standing up and beginning to get ready also. I smiled at him, biting my lip as he pulled off his top. He laughed at me, and I blushed, quickly heading into the bathroom.

*Nathan’s POV* 

We were up and ready in time for once, Samantha was just putting a few additional curls in her hair.

“You looked stunning baby,” I sighed, resting my head on her shoulder. “You make a brillant bridesmaid.”

“Did I ever tell you how much I love it when you were a suit ” she winked, kissing my cheek.

“You may have mentioned it, one or twice” I chuckled.

“Well, did I ever say how much I love you out of the suit?” She winked again.