Part 15

PART 15

*Ashley’s POV* 

We were back at the house before long, it was amazing being back in the boys house and not that beach hut anymore. As soon as I got through the door, tom whisked me up carrying me upstairs to his room 

“Ashley’s got some recovering to do guys! You’ll see her in the morning” Tom chuckled seductively down to the others. Considering it wasn’t even 11am yet, I’m guessing Tom really was taking the whole recovery/dont do anything thing seriously.

“They’ll see me in the morning? It’s not even 1 in the afternoon yet, and I’m not tired” I winked. “There’s no chance of me sleeping from now till tomorrow morning,” I laughed. As he sat me down on the edge of the bed.

“I don’t care” he chucked “I’ve missed you, the nurse says you need lots of rest so that’s exactly what you’ll get” now go get changed into something comfy and I’ll put a dvd in he winked, climbing into his side of the bed.

I walked into the bathroom and quickly changed into my PJs, my purple tank top and shorts, and joined him again. “What film are we watching then,” I smiled, crawling up the bed beside him.

I cuddled up to him, and we watched the movie. I couldn’t help but laugh at it, sometimes I even laughed so hard my ribs hurt. We watched the full film, with me quoting my favourite bit. 

“What now?” I smiled cutely up at him, as the film came to end.

“How about some dirty dancing?” he suggested before getting up and putting it on. I rested my head on his chest with his arm wrapped tight around me. It wasn’t long before I felt my eyes getting heavier and finally closing.

*Tom’s POV* 

I watched her as she slept on my chest, she look so peaceful. I never wanted to let her go. I was going to do whatever it took to keep her safe. I swutched the TV off with the remote, and lay my head on top of hers.

*Meanwhile Downstairs*

*Nathan’s POV* 

Samantha had went for a shower as soon as we got home, so I took this oppurtunity to talk to max, jay and seeev about my phone call with jayne, and how much I really liked sam. I’m not gonna lie, the fact of having to keep our relationship a secret in public and to the fans was killing me and yes I didn get a bit emotional when talking to the guys. 

“Don’t worry about it nath, it’ll all work out” max reassured before putting the football highlights on and beginning to text on his phone. 

I heard samantha’s phone go off in the hallways, I’m guessing he had just texted her? Why?. 

“Guys its almost two and we’ve not had lunch, I’m gonna make some lunch you all want a sandwich yeah?” I asked, everyone nodded as I made my way to the kitchen with jay and seev, there’s no way they”d let me cook unsupervised, even if it was just a sandwich

*Samantha’s POV* 

I came down stairs with some shorts and one of nathans tops on, I’m sure he wouldn’t mind. I heard my phone go off so I quickly checked that as I made my way into the lounge. 

It was from max - “sis, naths just got really emotional taking to us earlier about having to keep your relationship a secret. He’s taking it pretty bad, it seems as if he just wants to shout that you two are an item from the roof tops. I really think he’s falling for you Sam. Work your magic and cheer him up eh? Jay got a bit creeped out earlier when he was declaring his love to us about you earlier. Thought you should know - Max xx “