Part 6

PART 6

2 Hours Later... 

*Max’s POV* 

The party was going great! We were sat outside in the sun with the tunes blasting in the background. We had drunk loads. There were empty cans lying all over the table, Siva was drunkenly dancing by himself at the bottom of the garden whilst Jay had went for a quick swim. 

‘Tom go get some Vodka eh mate? Let’s get this part started!’ I smirked and gave him my good boy smile 

‘Siva...Jay....get your arses up here...’

Tom came back with an extra large bottle of straight vodka and 7 shot glasses.

‘Right, you ready?’ Everyone nodded in agreement but Siva didn’t look to sure about this, he already looked like he was going to throw up at any moment....

‘ ONE...TWO...THREE....GO!’

‘Eurghh’ The girls both moaned, as they slammed their glasses down on the table...

*An hour later*

‘Time for round five?’ 

‘Oh no mate, I couldn’t, I feel as if I’m going to puke Siva whined as he made his way inside winking at Me and Jay, before nodding his head in the direction of the two girls... ‘Night guys see ya in the morning.’

*Tom's POV* 

"Okay, one more!" Ashley giggled.

"Ugh, I'm out!" Jay moaned, holding his stomach. "I'm off to bed!" he moaned.

"And then there were 5!" Max chuckled, filling the 5 shot glasses again. We downed the last round of shots, and then we were finished the second bottle!

"Okay, new game! Spin the bottle, then do a truth or dare! Who’s in?!" Nathan laughed, placing one of the empty vodka bottle in the centre of the circle.

"Okay, but I'm doing the dares! Samantha, you're first" Max laughed.

"Hmm okay," she giggled, spinning the bottle.

"Okay, first up you gotta kiss Nath!" I laughed.

Samantha leaned over and kissed Nathan on the lips before leaning back.

"Okay and you're dare.. I dare you too..." Max said, running inside into the kitchen. "Put this bit off fish in Seev's bed, without being caught! " he chuckled.

"Fine, " she smirked, grabbing the fish and heading upstairs.

"Done, " she said, sitting back down.

"My turn! " I said, spinning the bottle.

"Ooooh, you gotta kiss Ashley!" Nathan chuckled.

"Is that such a bad..." she said, before I cut her off by crushing my lips against hers, as I felt her hands tangle in my hair.

"Okay, dare time," max said, as I pulled away.

"Go nail all of Jay's shoes to the floor," he chuckled, handing me a hammer. Easy!

Once I had rejoined the group, max had one final dare....

"I'm off to bed, but here my last dare for BOTH of you girls," he smirked, "I dare you to pull Tom and Nath tonight," He sniggered, and walked out.