Part 26

PART 26

*Saturday 4pm*

*Ashley’s POV* 

It was eventually saturday, I was beyond excited for tonight! We’d gotten to the hotel earlier today, and it was stunning! It had lovely view and everything. Tom was taking me out for the evening as well. I felt so lucky.

“I can’t believe you done all this for me Thomas” I smiled up at him

“I told you, you deserve to be treated specially, because you are so special,” he smiled back. 

“So, where are we going tonight then?” I asked, hoping for a clue.

“I’ve already told you; its a suprise!”

“How will I know what to wear then?” I smiled.

“Because I’ve already bought you something, that will be perfect for tonight” he winked.

“You didn’t?!” I asked shocked.

“I did” he grinned back running off to our suite that we had booked. He came back, and handed me a bag. 

“Here you go, the perfect outfit, for the perfect girl,” he said, handing me the bag.

“Oh my god, its beautiful!” I gasped.

“Well go on then, go get ready gorgeous,” he said, kissing my forehead.

I quickly got changed, and applied some make up. I put half of my hair up in clips and added a few curls. I looked at my reflection in the mirror, before walking back out to the bedroom. 

“How does it look?” I asked Tom, turning around so he could see.

“You look like an angel. Your beautiful!” he smiled

“Thanks,” I blushed, “you look incredible,” I said.

“Thank you, shall we?” He asked, holding ot his arm.

“Led the way” I smiled as we walked through the hotel.

He led me outside and into a taxi, handing the driver a piece of paper with an address on it. He pulled out a red, silk blindfold and began to tie it around my eyes.

“Tom…” I giggled.

“Trust me babe, it’ll be worth it,” he said.

I closed me eyes, and listened to the soft gently music playing in the taxi. my hand in Tom’s the whole journey. Eventually, the taxi stopped and Tom helped me out. After walking for a few minutes, he stopped me and took off my blindfold. Set out in front of us, just away from the center of the restaurant, was a small table for 2, with candles and roses.

“This is beautiful” I smiled kissing his cheek. “I can’t believe you went through all this hassle, just for me. Thank you babe”

“It was no hassle, not for you baby,” he smiled, pulling my chair out for me.

“This is the nicest thing anybody has ever done for me” I smiled, taking his hand on top of the table

“You have no idea how much this means to me,” A tear forming in my eye.

“I promised you tonight was going to be special, and it will be!” He replied, before calling the waiter over. Tom ordered our meals, knowing exactly what to get for me, it was adorable.

“Thank you” I smiled as a bottle of champagne arrived at our table. 

“To us,” he smiled, as we clinked our glasses together, just as the waiter arrived with our meals. It was a beautiful meal that we had. We talked for ages, about anything and everything and then we shared a slice of chocolate cake for dessert, before Tom paid the bill.