Part 27

PART 27

*The Next Morning*

*Max’s POV* 

I woke up, with the sound of movement in my room. I turned around to see the girl from last night… Iona, sitting on the edge of my bed.

“Morning” I croaked.

“Morning,” she half smiled down at me.

“Listen, last nice was amazing” I smiled

“I really should get going” she replied wearily

“Why don’t you at least stay for some breakfast eh?” I offered getting ready.

“Okay, sure,” she smiled, pulling her clothes on.

We went down stairs and I begun making a fry up. I seen her looking over at me a few times, she looked as if she was thinking about something.

“Something on your mind?” I asked, flipping the bacon and flicking on the kettle.

“After seeing you this morning, you look familiar, did we go to the same school, or live near each other or something? I feel as if I’ve seen you before and I can’t remember where ” she blushed.

“I’m in a band, maybe that’s it?” I chuckled back.

“Hmmmm” she replied

I laughed slightly, and started singing Glad You Came to her, helping her make a connection.

“Oh my god!” She smiled.

“Remember now?” I laughed

“Yes! Why didn’t you say anything last night?” She replied, looking confused.

“I wanted to see if you would like me for me, not for the fact i’m in a band,” I smiled.

“well I do like you max” she replied

“I like you too, alot.” I smiled, handing her her breakfast. Ashley came wandering in 5 minutes later, yawning.

“Morning, where did you get off to last night?” I questioned

“Tom and I came home early,” she smiled, fixing Tom’s top that she was wearing as she put bread in the toaster.

“I’m ashley by the way” she said introducing herself.

“Iona,” Iona smiled, shaking her hand. 

“The others are probably still asleep,” Ashley laughed.

“They might wake up in time for dinner” I chuckled

“Yeah, tomorrow maybe” Ashley laughed.

“So, you’re Tom’s girlfriend then?” Iona asked.

“Yip” she smiled back, eating her toast.

“She certainley is,” Tom chuckled, standing in the doorway. “She’s max’s sister as well,” he added.

“Aw okay” she replied as Tom made his self comfy next to Ashley. We were all sat eating, before we were interrupted from our conversation with Samantha screaming Nathans name from upstairs before running down the stairs laughing “NATHAN! GET THE FUCK AWAY FROM ME!” She chuckled as she ran into the living room hiding behind the sofa. 

“Woah, what’s going on?” I chuckled 

“Max, you need to save me, don’t tell him I’m in here” she giggled.

Nathan appeared in the kitchen seconds later wearing nothing apart from his boxer. 

“Where did she go?” He chuckled looking frantically around the kitchen.