The Shadow...

He is known to have cursed many young boys and girls...from different ages.

But the reason for this was because he gained youth whenever a new child was cursed....with the help of a feather that belonged to the wild wolf of the moon...the twins known as Kibo and Luna...

He was only able to obtain one which was from Luna as for the other wolf she escaped.

Ever since that day he gained the beast spirit...of Luna. Until the day came when a special someone was able to obtain that beast. Someone who would be able to control it and want to save it...and that person was Nikko Hatake.

Ever since that day his plans have been going smoothly especially with the help of the boy known as Ren...until that damn day.

The day that the Akatsuki took her...and protected her from being harmed.

Yes, the Akatsuki are known to protect and personally train those cursed kids who are in harm of becoming the next victim of The Shadow.

But as how society takes them...they consider them as the terrorist. It so that no one can be suspicious towards them and their true plan of helping all the cursed boys and girls

"Do you know who took her?" he asked while lying in bed...pale and almost in the near of death. A simple black and white feather remained tied around his neck like a necklace. Which is keeping him alive up until now.

"No...all I saw was red hair and the cloak that signify the Akatsuki. " said the dark-haired boy who betrayed Nikko and put her in this place due to him cheating on her.

"Oh my boy you must find her and gain that feather! " the shadow said while coughing and cleaning the blood that came out of his mouth.

"Alright, and in return, you promised me to set her free with her memories erased of all she ever knew from this damn village. So she can return to me and become mime once again." Said, Ren, while glaring at the smirking pale snake man.

"Of course that is if you get me the wolf alive," he said. And with that, the boy left where the man was hiding.

This was another reason why many were feeling that their curses were being lifted, but also with the help of Nikko since she was special ever since the beginning. Yes her curse is immortality but her healing ability is quite no other, she is able to heal those who have been cursed but herself. The only ay to free all is to kill The Shadow once and for all....

1 YEAR LATER

Ever since the day she was taken away many things have changed. Storm was dead. The school was still a safe house for anyone under a curse. Cases that people curses have been lifted are being rumored out. But only to those who didn't have such a high price to pay for it. 

Nikko has gotten quite stronger ever since she became comrades with Sasori. Now she was ready to defeat The Sadow. But she had no idea what was lying ahead of her...someone who has opposed her and wanted her back to how the old days were in the sand village...

"Nikko do you know the plan are you ready to fight" said Sasori while Nikko got up and nodded.

"I am prepared to whatever is ahead of me" she said while zipping up her cloak. Many have been trying to find her ever since the day she was taken away. 

She sent out a letter to Lady Tsunade answering many of her question of where she has been all this time. Ever since then the hunting as stopped. Only Lady Tsunade and her parents know. Not even her sibling....or friends but this is all due to protect them. 

"After this mission, you are free to go since no one else will be cursed ever again" he said while we walked down the empty hallways in the abandoned building located far into the forest of the Leaf Village.