Chapter 10

NIKKO POV

BEEP BEEP BEEP

I don't want to get up. Besides I'm so cozy and my pillow is so soft too. I opened my eyes to see I was asleep on a pair of huge boob's. Hinata boob's to be exact. I felt my face blush and soon I got away slowly evening my breathing. Till I was calmed down I looked down from the top bunk bed to see the time. 6:30 am

"Morning already, come on Hinata chan we have to get ready for school." I said while shaking her awake.

"Okay if you want go get the bathroom first. While I try to wake up a little more." She said while trying to open her eyes.

Soon I jumped off from the top bed and got my midnight blue towel to take a shower. I got inside the bathroom and started to take off my pajamas.

Soon I turned on the steamy hot water and got inside and let my skin feel the warmth from the water. I wish I could of stayed longer but Hinata needs to take a shower too.

Soon I got out and wrapped myself in my towel and got out.

"Hinata Chan I'm out you can go in now." I said while looking at her slowly making her way to the bathroom.

"Arigato Nikko Chan. "She said still half asleep. Soon I got my day uniform out and my bra and underwear as well. Then I began to change.

That's the morning uniform for girls

Then I got my black socks that go above my knee. I looked at myself in the mirror.

"It's not that bad I guess." I said to myself as I was looking in the mirror. Leaving my white cat tail and ears out. Soon I got the brush and began brushing my hair. I decided to make a French braid.

Next was my wake up which isn't much just eyeliner and mascara.

Soon Hinata came out and also got ready.

"Well Nikko Chan you ready, let's go and eat breakfast with the others before classes begin" she said.

Soon we grabbed our book bags and classes for the day and our shoes then off we went to the cafeteria.

Meanwhile at the boys dorm

NARUTO POV
"Hey dobe wake up or else we are going to be late" yelled Sauske.

"I'm going I'm going " I said as I quickly grabbed my things to take a quick shower.

Meanwhile Sauske was getting dressed.

SAUSKE POV
As Naruto was getting ready I was getting dressed since I already took a shower.

Soon I heard a knock non the door.

I opened it to reveal Kiba.
"Ohayo Sauske" he said while walking in.

"Ohayo Kiba" I said while putting on my tie that goes with the uniform shirt.

This is the uniform for the guys during the day

Soon Naruto came out of the shower and noticed Kiba.

"Ohayo wolf boy " he said while grabbing his uniform to get dressed.

"Ohayo foxy so I see you two are roommates again." He said smirking.

"Yeah what's bout you" Naruto asked.

"Oh I'm with Shino but he is coming late due to a family vacation. So I got the dorm all to myself" he said smiling.

Then it just became silent while Naruto and I were getting changed.

Soon we were ready and it was time to go eat breakfast.

"Hey guys Hinata texted me to meet her at the cafeteria. She has Nikko with her so come on let's go." Naruto said smiling. Something is up. And I'm going to figure it out.

Naruto and I always tell eachothers everything. We are friends after all even though we fight alot. I trust him and he trusts me. I'll ask him later.

Soon we all left to the cafeteria.