Chapter 25

KIBA POV

I talked to Shino about what happened and how I felt about the fight Nikko had with Storm.

We talked for a while until he made me realised that I shouldn't judge people like that without getting to know them and bout their past.

I texted Nikko and I told her that I'll make it up to her tomorrow.

I was about to put my phone away until I heard a text. It was from Storm.

Storm
Have u thought about it Kiba

I stared at her message and smiled.

Kiba
Yeah I have and please Storm leave me alone. I don't want anything to do with u. Sorry....

Soon I threw my phone into my backpack and fell back onto my bed. Staring up into the ceiling. Thinking bout Nikko.

I'm going to make her some of my chocolate chip homemade cookies. She loved them. And I will make these special because I'm going to put extra chocolate in them. Just for Nikko.

Soon I fell asleep. Thinking about Nikko...

Next Day

Everyone were making their way to class. Nikko was at her locker getting her things for the first class.

She hasn't seen Kiba at all so she decided to make her way to class.

Once she got to class she sat down and waited for class to start.

She was talking to Naruto about ramen and soccer. Hinata just listen and laughed at their comments.

Soon class started and Kiba came running in sitting next to Nikko in their desk.

Kurenai sensei began teaching while her students took notes.

Kiba slowly slides a small box next to Nikko.

She noticed it and smiled while looking at the note.

Specially made for you kitty hope you like them 😻
Kiba

She opened it to see homemade extra chocolate chip cookies. My favorite...she thought.

She smiled at the thought and got a small paper and wrote down.

Arigato Kiba-kun
Nikko

She passed the paper to Kiba who gave Nikko a canine smile to her.

Soon both students began taking notes.

Timeskippy

It was third period and it was Nikko and Kiba break time.

They slowly made their way to the secret hideout that only they know about.

Once there they sat down on the bridge.

NIKKO POV

"Arigato Kiba for the cookies but how did you know I like them" I asked while taking a bite of them.

He blushed and look away.

"Well let's see I um did some research. And by research I mean look through your instagram photos." He said while looking away and rubbing the back of bus neck.

I began smiling knowing what picture he saw.

"Let me guess I was eating a triple chocolate fudge cake that big brother Gaara gave me." I said remembering that moment. It was birthday and my brothers and sister decided to do a surprise birthday party. Benny was keeping me out of the house so I wouldn't know.