Chapter 36

NIKKO POV
Who does he think he is...he is just a friend....

I was walking my way out and to Ichiraku Ramen. Once I was there I made my ordered and received my bowl of hot steamy ramen.

Doubting me like that...ugh....

"Nikko..." I heard someone say. I was about to eat but I decided to turn around.

It was Naruto. "Hey are you okay" he says while sitting next to me and order a plate for himself. Soon we both began to ate.

"It's just...who does he think he is...and if Suigetsu was my boyfriend why should he care but either way I can't due to my oath...." I says while finishing my bowl.

"Nikko...." Naruto says while hugging me.

"It was the worst oath I ever made..." I says while tearing up.

NARUTO POV
"You don't have -" I say but she nods her head and continues on telling me.

She can't fall in love....and her price for making that oath was her immortality....

Oh Nikko...

After that I told her mine. We ended up becoming more close than before...but what we didn't know was that a certain Inuzuka heard our entire conversation.

KIBA POV
She can't fall in love....no wonder she is so distance when I try to get close to her. And she is immortal...reason why she healed up after the stab from Storm.

I was outside of Ichiraku I was about to go under the hanging curtains but decided to hear their conversation.

I was stuck there...until I felt my legs began to move.

Next thing I knew I was hugging Nikko from behind. She seemed shocked but didn't stopped me.

"I'll show you how to love again....I promise. I don't care if you are unable to feel how much I love you, because deep down I know that stoned heart of yours will heal and one day it will skip a beat for me. You will feel butterflies in your stomach again and the joy of being hugged and maybe ....kissed ...." I said while hugging her not letting go.

It was silent for a moment and Naruto just smiled because he saw Nikko smiling.

"Baka....your so cheesy and I hope you keep your promise because they are special for me. " she says while breaking the hug and turning around toward me. While extending her hand out and sticking her pinky out.

"Pinky promise Inuzuka" she says while smiling.

I smiled and intertwined my pinky with hers...

"Pinky promise cross my heart and hope to die..." I says while I gave her a pecked on the forehead.

We stayed like that until we saw a flash. We turned around and saw Naruto smirking.

"Now that's a keeper" he says while smiling like an idiot.

I began to blush like crazy and was about to protest until I noticed Nikko laughing.

"Please send it to me Naruto nii San" she says while smiling. Then she turned to look at me and gave me a gentle smile. I smiled back....

We decided to walk back to school since the day is almost over.

At the school.....

THIRD POV
Everyone made their way to the dorms. As for Nikko she was saying goodbye to her precious friends.

"Well then kitty until next time. And don't give me that look smile or else I'm gonna cry too" Suigetsu says while giving Nikko a bear crushing hug.

"Okay can't breathe" Nikko says while laughing.

Soon she turned towards Benny who was trying to hold in his tears. " I'm not crying if that's what you are thinking!! I just got something in my eye" he says while hugging Nikko.

"I'm gonna miss you Ben" Nikko says while hugging him.

"Well then until next time Nikko " they both says and began walking away.

"Bye" Nikko waved at them as they soon disappeared. Then she felt sad...

She then turned around to walk back and was met with a certain red fanged boy.

"Walk you to your dorm because there is something waiting for you there" Kiba says while smirking at Nikko.

"I guess....but what's the surprise" she says excitedly.

"Wait and see" he says while she pouted.

Soon both wolf and neko made their way to the girls dorm awaiting what surprise could be there for Nikko.