Chapter 13

NIKKO POV
Once we got to the classroom I noticed that our sensei for the class was the same lady who registered me for the orientation. Once she saw me walking in she smiled at me, I did as well.

"Please can everyone stand on next to the wall since I have a seating chart for this class." Kurenai sensei said.

Everyone began to groan or mumble about the seating chart. I didn't really mind since it was natural back at the sand village.

Slowly Kurenai sensei was calling names. Each desk was a set of two people.

"Naruto and ...Hinata you guys will sit here in the front row." Said Kurenai sensei. Hinata began to blush like crazy. I giggled at the moment.

Soon Kurenai sensei said my name which brought me out of my thoughts.

"In the last final row in the back will be Nikko and Kiba" she said smiling at us. Soon I made my way to the back row with Kiba tagging along.

Once we sat down he smirked at me I just gave him a unemotional stare while I went back to taking out my notebook and pencil for class since it was about to begin.

KIBA POV
Man what is up with this girl. I'm here trying to flirt with her and she doesn't take the hint.

But why am I so head over heals for her. I just met her yesterday and my heart seriously skipped a beat when I saw her.

I look from the corner of my eyes that she was taking notes. Kurenai sensei seemed to be teaching algebra. I looked at my notes. Nothing...

Math has never been my best subject. I guess a little nap won't hurt.

DREAMING 

I was walking to my house. Where I only live with my sister Hana and my mom. With my pal Akamaru of course. I was only 16 years old when I made my stupid oath. It was because of him...my father... 

He would tend to physically hurt my mom. He was an alcoholic and he would slap, punch, and kick my mom. My sister Hana would just protect me by dragging me out of the house with Akamaru. Until one day I couldn't take it anymore. I felt hatred and anger boil inside me.

"Make your oath and you will be able to accomplish your goal Kiba" said the shadow.

"I want to never see those dear to me suffer in my eyes ever again" I said.

"Are you sure you want this oath " he asked.

"Yes" I said.

"Very well then your animal representation shall be a wolf, and your curse shall be that anyone you hurt will die Inuzuka" he said as I felt myself being drowned in anger and hatred.

That is when i heard my mom cry again by that basdard of a father.

I ran out and as I passed a mirror on the hallway I noticed my wolf ears and tail. I saw my father about to hit my mom again. I charged at him and punch him. I kept punching and kicking him until I heard my sister Hana yelled. Thats when I noticed what  I have done. My father ended up going to the hospital. He recovered but left. Now I only live with my sister Hana and Mom. She ended up becoming a strong and independent women. With no man in her life. I believe my oath was blessing but at the same time a living hell. Because I always got to remain calm, or else I will actually kill those dear to me due to anger and hatred that still drowns me everyday.

"Kiba wake up" said a soft voice.

I opened my eyes to see Nikko with a worried face. And the classroom that it was empty.

I soon felt a soft hand on my cheek. Nikko was removing my tears.

I was crying....

"Are you okay Kiba" she asked.

"Yeah sorry um let's go to class now Art right " I said changing the subject.

"Hai" she said smiling.

Soon we left to our next class.