Chapter 37

NIKKO POV

Once we arrived at the girl dorms I noticed Hinata wasn't here. Probably with Naruto. "Look on the floor," Kiba said bringing me out of my thoughts. I look down and noticed a sunflower and note. He simply smirked as I picked it up and began to read it.

Dear Nikko, I know we just met but you are an amazing girl and I would like you to come with as my date to the Masquerade Ball. It doesn't have to be as a couple but as a close friend can count as well.

Love Kiba

I smiled and look at him while holding the sunflower and note in my hand. "I would love to Kiba," I said which brought the biggest smile to his face. He hugged me so hard that I could barely breathe this has been happening all day.

Soon he left and Hinata came back. Tomorrow it's gonna be a long day since Halloween it's in one week and the ball in the day after tomorrow. So shopping we go Yay. Being sarcastic here.

Soon we climb into out beds and let the night take us into a deep slumber. But before I could go to sleep I heard my phone and noticed a message from Naruto. I opened it and saw the picture of Kiba and I. I smiled at the picture. I decided to post it on Instagram.

PRETEND THATS THEM 

Once I got the pitcture ready with the filter I wanted I decided to write a quote for the text

Once I got the pitcture ready with the filter I wanted I decided to write a quote for the text. You will never be alone - Pinky Promise Kiba and Nikko. I decided to tag kiba so I looked up for his name....Red_Fanged_Inuzuka. There now its ready. Oops almost forgot Credit: RamenKing_Naruto

Right after I post it I immediatly got likes the first one was Naruto...haha I guess he was waiting for it. Next was my friends from the sand village and my siblings. And so on but what caught me off guard was the comment. Red_Fanged_Inuzuka Pinky Promise Cross my Heart and Hope to die Kitty 

I smiled and decided to shut my phone off and go to sleep tomorrow is gonna be a long day. 

SHOPPING DAY

Okay why did I agree to come with them shopping again...Its not that i dont mind. Shopping with HInata is nice and all but with Sakura and Ino. Oh my God they scream so damn loud.

"AAAAAAAAAAAHHH!!!!! Hinata you got to try this one it will look cute on you!!!!" Sakura screamed from her lungs. The timid Hinata simply obeyed. Right now we were at the mall looking for dresses then we will look for Halloween costumes for Ino Halloween party.

Oh god...

"Ohh Nikko" Ino cooed by my ear which caused me to jump from my skin. "Yes, Ino," i say while trying to regain my soul back into my body.

Into the dressing room, I go.

Out

In

Out