Chapter 24

BENNY MARTINEZ

BENNY MARTINEZ

AGE 18

NIKKO BEST FRIEND WITH SUIGETSU OF COURSE.

BENNY IS A SWEET GUY AND THERE FOR HIS FRIENDS THRU THICK AND THIN

HE IS AN AWESOME SOCCER PLAYER AND KNOWN VERY WELL FOR HIS NUMBER OF GOALS

HE CAN BE WEIRD AT TIMES BUT IN A GOOD WAY.

LOVES TO SMILE

KAKASHI POV

After classes all the teachers met up to talk about the new students but especially NIkko.

"So those who had Nikko Hatake what did you observe about her." asked Tsunade.

"Well from our class she chose Kibo, the rare wolf that wasn't tamed. Nikko chose her as her ninken partner. As from the elemental jutsu we still haven't done any lessons on that" said Guren and Hana.

"Hm quite interesting..." says a smirking Tsunade.

"In our class she was able to handle her chakra quite well. Equal to Sakura whom I gave personal tutoring and training to" says Tsunade with Mimi nodding in agreement.

"Well in our class she almost died by Storm stabbing her into the stomach with a sphere" Guy says while everyone was shock. Mimi got raged and was about to walk out and show that girl a lesson. Now I see why she was best firends with Narutos mom Kushina.

I got up and calmed her down.

"Well we thought but from my observation she is an observer who sees how her opponents fights. Also she is able to handle a pair of Katanas" I say as Mimi goes into a full out burst how our daughter is like us. This is why I lover her...

"Once Storm stabbed her she fell onto her knees, i sent guy to call for the medical group but we noticed that she got up and took the sphere out of herself. She is able to self heal. Part of her immortality." I say.

The room became quiet. Tsunade took notes.

"Alright then lets call it a night everyone may go home." soon the room became empty and Mimi and I were walking to our car to go home.

"She is beautiful huh Kakashi" says Mimi.

"Yeah she is she has grown to be quite a women just like you Mimi" I say while holding her hand.

"She tends to be an observer like me, but yet she has that caring side like you. Also from what I heard from Guy she likes to take risks she also became the new Goalkeeper for the school. And outgoing. Just like You" I say while laughing at how Guy told me how she beat Neji.

"Really?! Reminds me of Naruto and how they use to play when they were kids" she says while smiling.

"Yeah, and from the looks of it she became friends with the hyperactive knucklehead" I say while laughing.