Fights and Strength

NIKKO POV

"Come on Nikko can we hang out...like old times" he said while begging me. I looked at his cute chocolate colored eyes, its been days when I have been feeling like this. Butterflies in my stomach, my heart beating fast, and flustered whenever he would be too close. 

Arent I suppose to feel these things...

But being with him makes me so happy...I looked at him while he was smiling with his goofy grin. While rubbing the back of his neck...

"F-fine" I said. 

"Really?!?! Uh meet me at the place okay" Kiba said while having a wide smile.

I nodded my head and got to my roll call on the mats. 

"Alright today we have a new kid lets show him our youth!!!" Guy sensei said. We all remained unemotional and just let him rant on about the power of youth and what not. Soon my dad took over thank god.

"Alright lets get onto fighting today will be of different sex. Male vs Females. First up Naruto Uzumaki against Sakura Haruno." my dad, Kakashi sensie said. 

"N-nani she will kill me!" yelled Naruto. While Sakura got up and cracked her knuckles. She has quite a powerful fists, reason why she wears special gloves from lady tsunade to keep her from damaging things. 

As the fight began Sakura took off her gloves while Naruto formed his first tail from his beast. People were still afraid of Naruto and me...we are demon beast that is known to enjoy killing and knowing others are in pain...

I was zoning out to the point that the fight was finally over. Sakura beat Naruto. Either that or she promised him ramen. Typical Naruto I thought while smiling. 

"Alright next up...Sasuke Uchiha and Nikko Hatake" my dad said while having a close eye smiled at me . Really dad out of all the people you choose the highest student in your list against me. 

Soon Sasuke and I got on the mats. We bowed and got into out fighting positions. No matter how concentrated in this fight I was I couldnt get the feeling of his eyes on me. Ren...

"Alright on 3...2...1 FIGHT !!! AND BEAT HIS ASS MY LITTLE GIRL!!" my dad yelled while I shot him a glare. 

"DAD!!" I said while blushing. 

Soon I sigh and got ready to fight. Sasuke immediately activated his red eye, which he has quite control over now as for me I activated my flames. If I win or tie on Sasuke it could be time that i would be strong enough to win my fight...and save Luna....

Blue flames covered me while my hair turned blue and my eyes were a fierce light blue.

We both charged at eachother with fist and kicks flying everywhere. I can not beat him with that damn red eye he notices my every movement. And if I look straight into them I will knock out. He wont kill me...

I was blocking all of his punches. Until he landed one on my stomach. "AAHH!!!" I screamed while blood coughed out of my mouth. 

"Had enough" he said in his monotone voice. 

"Not down yet" I smirked and got up. I prepared my right fist with my flames and charged at him. I lifted my leg as if I was about to kick him until I switched and landed my flaming fist on his face. 

"SHIT THAT BURNS!!!" he said while smirking..."Not bad kitty cat" he added. I smirked and we continued our blows. 

"Well this isnt going to end....WEAPONS ALLOWED!!!" my dad yelled thats when we charged to our opposite tables and got our weapons. I got my pair of kunai's and he got many shurikens.