Chapter 30

•Tyler•

I woke up, Sidney sleeping next me. I got up slowly, heading to the kitchen to make some breakfast for him. It was their last regular season game and I could tell he was nervous.

He had been jittery and distant all last night and went to bed extremely early. I began making eggs and toast, not sure what he would want to eat and what he wouldn't.

As for me, I had found a job, somehow, at Jessie and Mac's gym as the on site therapist. It was really fun and I loved it.

I felt arms wrap around my waist and Sid kissed my neck softly. "Good morning beautiful." he said in a thick, sleepy voice.

"Did I wake you up?" I asked with a frown, turning to face him. He didn't answer, but kissed me slowly, pushing me up against the counter.

"I was already awake." he said softly.

"Babe." I said, lacing our fingers together. "You're gonna play so well. And I'll be there cheering you on. And I'll be in your jersey." I winked and put some eggs on a plate for him, along with toast.

"You're so perfect." he said as I sat on his lap, wrapping my arms around him. "Here." he murmured, feeding me a bite of toast.

"I don't want to steal your food, I'll make myself something." I said, trying to fix his messy hair.

"Tyler, I don't mind. I'm not really hungry anyway." he said, giving me another bite.

"Sid, sweetie, you have to eat." I said, rubbing his back. "You need your strength for tonight."

He chuckled and took a sip of water. "I'm already strong babe." he said, picking me up and carrying me over to the couch.

"Sidney!" I cried, giggling. He set me down and crawled on top of me, lifting up the large t-shirt of his that I was wearing. He kissed up my stomach and stopped, placing a kiss on my forehead.

"I'm gonna take a shower." he murmured, pulling me onto his back. I giggled and wrapped my arms around his neck and my legs around his waist.

"You're so heavy." he teased, dropping me lightly on the bed. I frowned and looked at my stomach.

"Tyler, oh my- You're not fat, I was kidding! You're perfect babe. I promise." he said, pulling off the large t-shirt.

"Now are you gonna come shower or what?" he asked with a devious smirk. I hopped up and raced toward him, letting him catch me in his arms.

I pulled off the rest of my remaining clothes and got into the shower, relaxing in the warm water. I felt a gentle kiss on my shoulder blade and turned around to face Sidney.

He kissed my lips roughly, nipping at them with his teeth. "I think we need to relax some." he murmured against my ear.

I nodded, running my hands up and down his chest. "Maybe it'll get your mind off of the game." I purred.

He nodded, his voice not working suddenly. I pressed my lips to his neck and kissed all the way down to his belly button.

His hands were knotted in my hair and I stopped, standing up and smirking. I didn't say anything, but began to wash my hair.

"You're such a tease." he growled, his hand on my inner thigh, slowly creeping up.

"Only for you Sid." I said, my voice raising. He chuckled and kissed me hard so I had no breath to scream out the profanities that were speeding around my mind.

**********

He came out of the closet, after taking another shower, dressed in his suit and tie. I bit my lip and nodded, getting up off the bed to straighten his tie.