Chapter 27

•Tyler•

We got to Sidney's apartment and were just about to go in when his phone started to ring.

"Hello?" he said.

"Uhh yeah I can be there in 20." he said slowly. "I'll see you then, bye."

He hung up and looked at me, a guilty smile on his face. I bit my lip and nodded. "I'll have Freddie come pick me up." I said with a sigh.

"I'm sorry babe, they have some interview or something for me." he said, placing his hand on my waist.

"No it's okay, I understand. I'm still just getting used to your schedule." I said, brushing a piece of hair behind my ear as I pulled out my phone.

I saw a new message from Jamie and a couple snapchats and I opened them, his weird faces bringing a smile to my lips.

I sent him back one of me crossing my eyes and then dialed Freddie, Sidney still standing next to me.

"Ty?" I heard Freddie say slowly.

"Hey." I murmured. "Look, I'm sorry I yelled at you-"

He interrupted me. "No. It was my fault. I've just had a really bad day and I was taking it out on you when I shouldn't have. It's just different with you and Griff not being around me all the time."

"You'll always be my best friend, you know that. How the fuck could I find anyone to replace you with?" I said, trying not to cry.

"Are you crying?" he said, beginning to laugh. "You're crying! Oh wow I had no idea you were this much of a girl."

"Shut the hell up and come pick me up at Sidney's apartment you dick." I muttered.

"See you in ten crybaby!" Freddie teased, hanging up. I shook my head and turned to Sidney, who was just staring at me.

"What?" I said, aggressively rubbing my cheek, trying to get whatever Sid was looking at off.

"Nothing. You're just so beautiful." he said, kissing me softly.

My cheeks blushed a bright red and I shook my head. "Stop." I murmured softly.

"You are. You are the most breathtaking human being I have ever laid eyes on." he murmured against my neck.

"Says you." I mumbled, grabbing the belt loops on his pants and pulling him closer to me.

He groaned into my hair and fumbled with the keys to his apartment, opening the door quickly. As soon as the door shut, my back was pressed up against it and Sid was attacking my neck with kisses, slowly trailing them down to my chest.

I wrapped my arms around his neck and felt his hot breath fan all over my face. "You're gonna win tonight right?" I said with a smirk, running my hands up and down his chest.

"If you keep doing this, I might not make it off the floor." he said breathily. I giggled and pressed my lips to his again, he picked me up and carried me over to the couch, putting me down and getting on top of me.

"Don't wanna give in so we both gave up, can't take it back, it's too late, we've reached the climax." I sang softly in his ear.

This elicited a loud moan from Sid, who was gripping my waist tightly. "Fuck you." he said, his breathing heavy. "Singing sex songs is cheating."

"Then I guess I should sing them more often." I said, smiling up at him.

"You're so beautiful." he said, kissing my nose. "I love you. So much." he said, repeating it over and over as he kissed me.