Chapter 18

•Tyler•

"Hey Ty, is-" Sid said, walking over to me and then stopping mid sentence. He saw the tears overflowing and instantly his demeanor changed.

"Tyler, I- we really need to talk." Alex said quietly.

"What makes you think that?" I snapped at him angrily. "What makes you think that I ever want to fucking talk to you again!" I screamed at him.

"I know you're mad at me, but I have to explain everything to you! I have a flight booked for tomorrow and I'll be in Pittsburgh then. I want to see you." he said, his voice choked up.

"Mad is an understatement! Do you get what you did to me?! You left me! You promised that it would always be me and you and you fucking lied to me! You left and after all this time you think that I'll just want to see you again?! What the fuck are you thinking Alex?" I yelled, crying hard.

"I miss you Tyler. I always meant to come back for you and- Things happened. I'll explain when I get there. I love you, bye." he said in a thick voice.

"Love you too." I muttered, hanging up quickly. It was silent and I was staring at my feet before I looked over and caught Sid's eye.

He understood and I broke down even more, turning and running into his arms. He held me as I sunk down to the floor, my body shaking.

"It's okay Ty. Everything will be okay." he murmured. "Your brother made a mistake. Everyone makes mistakes, but you have to forgive him. He's your family." Sid said gently, placing kisses on the top of my head and on my forehead.

"I'm so sorry." I choked out, looking up at him with blurry eyes.

He shook his head. "Why are you sorry? You have nothing to be sorry about."

"I don't want you to see me like this." I murmured.

"Babe, I love you no matter what you're like." he said. I froze and looked up at him with wide eyes.

"Y-you love me?" I said, holding his hand tightly.

He had his eyes squeezed shut. "I'm sorry if that was weird. I just-"

I cut him off, slamming my lips against him and smiling. He always knew how to make me smile.

"I love you too." I murmured, wrapping my arms around his neck and kissing him again.

He grinned and picked me up, kissing my neck over and over. "I love you, I love you. God I love saying that." he said, carrying me into my room.

He laid me down on my bed and put his knees on either side of me, leaning down and kissing me hard. My heart was beating out of my chest as he kissed me again.

He shrugged of his suit jacket and took of his tie, unbuttoning his shirt slightly. I smiled and placed my hand on his chest.

"My brother's coming to town soon." I murmured, my smile dropping a bit. I sighed heavily and closed my eyes.

"It's late babe, why don't you head to bed." Sid murmured, kissing my forehead. "We can talk about everything tomorrow."

"Stay." I said, grabbing his hand and pulling him down next to me.

"I thought you'd never ask." he said with a smug grin, pecking my lips and getting up to change. I closed my door and did the same, changing into a pair of flannel pajama pants and a big t-shirt, throwing Sidney's sweatshirt overtop.

I opened the door back up and saw him leaning up against the door frame, a small bag hanging from his hand.

"What is that?" I asked, turning and heading towards my bed.