Chapter 16

•Tyler•

I woke up to Sidney wrapping his arms around my waist. I groaned and buried my face into his chest. My head ached and I was freezing.

I pulled the covers closer to my body and felt Sid shift gently next to me. "Morning babe." he murmured.

"Morning." I said in a hoarse voice. My throat hurt badly and I could feel that my nose was extremely stuffed up.

Sid had packed the night before and had to be to the airport fairly early. He got out of bed and headed into the bathroom while I closed my eyes again.

It was freezing and I pulled on one of Sid's extra sweatshirts. He emerged from the bathroom in a suit and was texting quickly.

I sat down on the edge of his large bed and began to cough uncontrollably. "Ty do you feel okay?" Sid said, concern laced in his voice.

I nodded, not wanting him to be worried. "I'm okay." I croaked. "Probably just a sore throat."

"Tyler come here." he said sternly.

I trudged over, looking up at him with as much of a smile as I could muster. "Babe you're sick." he murmured, pressing his hand to my forehead.

"You've got a fever too." he said, heading into the bathroom and returning with a thermometer.

I placed the thermometer into my mouth and rested my head against Sidney's chest, beginning to cough again.

After a few minutes, Sid took it out and looked at it. "103.2" he murmured, placing it on the table by his head and rubbing my back.

"I'll drive you home." he said, grabbing his keys.

"You'll be late. I can drive." I said, having another fit of coughs. He gave me a hard look as I continued to cough.

"I should go so you don't get sick. Go take some medicine so you make sure you don't catch this." I ordered, pointing to the bathroom.

He rolled his eyes and took some medicine anyway, checking his phone and looking at me sadly.

"I gotta go Ty." he whispered. I got up and gathered my things, accompanying him out of the apartment.

We walked silently down to where our cars where parked and I felt even sicker than I had before. It wouldn't be a long time, but it was the first time we were going to be apart.

The first real test of our relationship. It had been three weeks so far and we barely had spent any time apart.

"Five days." he murmured as we reached our cars. I nodded, hugging him tightly. He kissed my head softly and brushed his thumb across my cheek.

"I'll see you soon beautiful." he murmured, pressing his lips to my cheek and forehead before putting his suitcase into his car and getting in.

I watched him pull out and then got into my car, the feeling of loneliness consuming me.

•Sidney•

We finally got to New York and were relax in the hotel room; I was rooming with Duper. There were camera guys with us filming us and asking us some questions for a tv series that they were making.

I called Tyler and waited for her to pick up. "Hello?" I heard her croak before sneezing.

"Hey. How're you feeling?"

"Really really awful. I can barely move and it feels like my whole body just got run over by a train."

"I wish I could be there." I murmured softly. She began to have a coughing fit that lasted for a while.