What Happened?

I cracked my eyes open shocked to see unfamiliar surroundings. Where am I? What am I doing here? How did I get here? I sat up and found myself in a small little, dorm room looking room. I cute, rather large bed with elegant brown comforter covering me. I looked down at unfamiliar clothing. A pair of grey shorts and a white tank top. I took the sheets off my body and made a move to walk when a sharp pain panged both my head and my side. I clutched onto both sites of injury waiting for the pain to subside. I lifted my shirt to find a bandaged patch in my lower left abdomen area. I got up again, feeling less pain, before going over to the window. I looked and an unfamiliar site met my eyes once more. The buildings were spanish looking and I could see the sea from my window, so I’m assuming I’m in Spain or somewhere like that. There was a light knock on the door before the door opened revealing a petite teenager, around my age, with curly brown hair falling to her lower back, wearing a her school uniform.

“Buenos días, Victoria. Me alegro de ver que estás haciendo y en movimiento.” She said smiling before walking in. (Good morning, Victoria. I'm glad to see you're up and moving.). So I’m in a spanish speaking country as I presumed. I smiled and replied to her in fluent spanish so it would be easier to have a normal conversation.

“Good Morning.” I chirped before sitting back down.

“How are you feeling?” She asked before lifting my shirt and beginning to change my bandages.

“Good. I guess. But I’m having horrible memory loss. I can not remember for the live of me what has happened since I got here.” I said before laughing a bit.

“It’s ok. That sort of thing is normal after what happened.” She said cleaning my wound.

“What happened?” I asked.

“Well, one of my classes went down to the beach to study. We, here at Cresta de la Academia del Rey, do a lot of on field scientific studying. So we were on the beach and there you two were, you and that boy, washed up on the beach not moving. So we brought you back here where I personally took care of the both of you. I changed your clothes and tended to your wounds. You guys have been here for the past week. You were unconscious for two of those. You woke up panicking. Then introduced yourself as Victoria. You said you liked my name even though Alexandria is a typical name. You slept a lot over the past week. Other than that it seemed like you were always in a rush, like there was somewhere you just had to be right at that moment. It was weird, I’d find you doing push ups at 10 p.m. and take a run at 6 a.m. to catch the sunrise. I don’t judge though. If that’s your routine good for you then do it.” She said before giggling and throwing away all the used medical supplies before turning me around to brush my hair for my. I didn’t feel a thing.

“So we just appeared? On the beach?” I asked confused.

“Yup. It was kinda weird, but we assumed you just feel off a boat and was waiting until you were fully healed to go home.” She said before I felt her shrug.

“That’s exactly it. I wanted to be fully healed. Just fee off the boat. My family must be worried sick.” I said shaking my head a bit. I felt a tug at my head, realizing she was still brushing my hair.

“I’m sure they are.” She replied and I could feel her nodding.

“I need to make a phone call.” I said to her.

“Of course sweetie. It’s right over there.” She replied pointing to the landline on the desk in the corner of the room.

“Thank you.” I said before getting up and walking to the phone. The lady exited the room. I picked up the phone and dialed the number I memorized a long time ago.