Club

Alec's Pov
"Gay club?" I ask my friend Clary.

"Yes gay club"She responds.

"Just because I'm gay doesn't mean I want to sit in a big circle and talk to other gay people about my feelings" I say unlocking my locker.

"Come on it'll be fun,I'll come with you"She begs clasping her hands together.

"I thought it was a gay club?"I ask.

"Yeah but straight people who support the LGBTQ+ community can join"She explains as we walk to her locker now.

"Fine but if I don't like it I'm not going back" I say.

"Deal" She puts away her books and together we walk to the library where the club meets.

We walk in and take a seat at an unoccupied curve of the circle of chairs. People began coming in,some grabbing grocery store cookies others running over to their friends. After about ten minutes everyone is seated and the president of the club stands up.

"Hey everyone! As usual we will start by saying out name,grade and our part of the LGBTQ+ community for our new members"He says smiling at me and Clary before speaking again. "Micheal,Senior,Gay"

Others go but none of them stand out to me until a boy covered in glitter stands. "Magnus,Junior,Bi" we make eye contact and keep it even after he is seated. It eventually turned into a staring contest I couldn't lose.

I was so invested in this little staring contest that I didn't realize it was my turn to share until Clary elbows me in the side. I turn to glare at her until I realize everyones attention was on me.

"What?"I ask.

"Tell us your name,grade and part in the LGBTQ+ community"Micheal says.

"Oh" I blush "Alec,Junior,Gay".

I glance back at Magnus and he smirks as if to say he won. For the rest of the name sharing I pay attention.

"Okay so that's everyone. Would anyone like to share anything?"Micheal asks.

I groan mentally,this is exactly why I didn't want to come sharing feelings is so dumb. I make eye contact with Magnus again and he sits up and begins speaking.

"I think Alec should share." I glare at him.

"I thinks thats a great idea,the floor is yours"Micheal says.

"I believe the floor is the schools" I say and wait for someone to laugh or say something but they all just stare,so I sit up straighter and take a deep breath.

"Well,I think the sharing of feelings is dumb. None of you are my therapist or even halfway qualified to be my therapist"I say.

"Would anyone like to elaborate on that?" Micheal asks. No one says anything for a straight minute and a half.

"Well I think thats enough for this meeting" Micheal dismisses.

I get up and leave assuming I would be walking home alone from the glare Clary gave me.

I don't stop at my locker to get the books I would need for homework I decide I wouldn't be doing any of that tonight.

"Saying I wasn't qualified to be even half of your therapist hurt ya know." I hear someone say. I turn around and see Magnus. I smirk before saying "Just being honest"

"Ouch,well let me try" He says coming up to walk beside me.

"Ok,well you see there is this really cute boy and I want to take him out on a date to learn more about him but I have no idea what to do,got any advice doc?" I ask as we stop in front of my house.

"Well if that boy were me a simple 'wanna go on a date with me' would work" He says.

"But it isn't you" I say.

"Oh well-"He whole demeanor change into that of a person who was just told their cat died.

"I'm kidding you spork,wanna go on a date with me?"I ask.

"Yes" He says.

"Gimme your phone" I say holding my phone out.

"Why-"

"Just do it" I cut him off and he hands me his phone. I put my number in.

"Call me for details" I then walk the few feet left to my front door.

Meh

Do any of you watch Riverdale?

I do : )

Is it bad that the most offensive thing I say is spork?