*Magnus's Revenge

DIS BE THE SECOND PART

MAGNUS'S POV

It had been a week since the whole 'laundry mess' though I had made Alec clean it all up I don't think that was enough so that means only one thing revenge. All Alec ever wore was black,black,black and he resented glitter and makeup. That needed to change.

•°•

It was 1 or 2 in the morning when I woke up, perfect timing. Alec was fast asleep and despite being a shadowhunter he slept like a log, nothing waking him up so I grabbed my box of glitter,makeup and everything shiny.

By the time I was done he had a full face of makeup and a little twist added on that he would love I just know it.

•°• SORRY FOR ZE TIME SKIPS : (

"MAGNUS!" I am awoke to. Usually I would just ignore it and roll over but I had to get pictures, grabbing my phone I jump up and go into the bathroom. I take a few....hundred pictures.

"What dear?" I hum.

"You know what" he says fuming.

"I'm afraid I don't Alexander"

"I have took three showers and it wont come off" he says pouting queuing me to get out of there or I would reverse the spell. He was just too adorable when he pouted.

"Please Mags I have to go the the institute in exactly-5 MINUTES" He says.

"Well I suggest you start walking" I say smiling adorably.

"Ugh"

Alec's Pov

I walk down the streets of Brooklyn looking down avoiding all eye contact not even stopping like I usually do to get coffee before going to the institute. I was so focused on how much Jace would tease me that I didn't realize I could just call in sick. So that's what I do.

Jace Alec

Hey your gonna be late where are you?

*raspish voice* hey yeah sorry I'm sick I know I should've called sooner

Your an awful liar dear brother

Uh what?

"Turn around" I hear but not on the phone I turn and see Jace who takes one look at my face before laughing and as Magnus had done took pictures I run into Central Park which was conveniently right across the street. I sit up against a tree waiting for the texts of everyone to roll in each laughing at me. But they never came which shocked me thinking my phone was turned off or something I pull it out and see my face clear of makeup and a shadow over me.

"I deleted all the pictures and forced Jace to before anyone saw" Magnus says holding out his hand.

I give a smile that I hope said thank you and grabbed his hand

OOOOOOH FLUFF WAS THAT GOOD? I THINK AS I WRITE MORE THEY WILL GET BETTER.BUT MALEC,MALEC!!!!!!

*why the hell did i feel the need to scream