worried sick

MAGNUS'S POV

Usually Alec would be home by now. He had left early this morning around 4 and it was 11 at night now. He Jace,Izzy, and Clary had gone on a hunt. I hadn't gotten my  usual text or call. I hadn't got anything other than anxiety. To say I was nervous was an understatement I had paced the full length of my living room 100 times and counted each time HECK I EVEN FED THE CAT!!!!!!

I pick up my phone and call Alec again,he didn't answer so I call the other three and got no answer from either. I decided that if none of them would answer I would go find out what was going on.

I grab my coat and scarf then catch a cab to the institute.

><><><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

Of course the cabbie I got just had to go on,and on,and on about something I wasn't interested in and miss the turn so the 15 minute drive turned into a 30 minute drive. But I had finally arrived at the institute. I see Max messing around with a witchlight and speed walk over.

"Have Alec,Izzy,Clary and Jace returned from hunting?"I ask.

"Uh they never went hunting"He says hiding the witchlight behind his back not very successfully.

"What do you mean?"I ask my eyebrows pulling together in confusion.

"I mean they never went hunting today" He says rolling his eyes.

"Oh ok" I say lamely then add on"Do you know where they are?"

"Uh check Takis" he says before walking off. Why had Alec lied?

I don't bother getting a cab I walk at a slow pace scared I had done something wrong and he was ignoring me. 

I had finally got there. I walk in and am screamed at "HAPPY BIRTHDAY" Oh yeah that was today.

"Uh...thanks" I say.

"You better be grateful we worked all day"Jace says before walking over to a table with a glittery cloth on it and grabbing some cake. I feel someone grace me with their presence so I turn and see Alec. And I slap him.

"W-what was that for"He says after coming out of shock.

"YOU HAD ME WORRIED SICK!!!!!"I yell now everyone staring and Jace holding back his laughter and chocking on his cake at the same time.

"I'm sorry I thought you would have figured it out by now"He mumbles looking down.

"What do you mean?"I ask confused again.

"The clues"He says.

"What clues?"

"The ones I left so you would know to come here"He says his eyebrows furrowed in confusion mirroring mine.

"I didn't find any clues"

"Then how did you know to come here?"He asks.

"I went to the institute looking for you and Max told me to check here"I explain.

"Oh are you still mad?"He asks.

"Kinda so your gonna have to make it up later"I say winking making the crowd do catcalls and whistle and Alec blush.

457 WORDS I HOPE YOU LIKED IT : ) : ) : ) : ) 

++edit++ 457 words I wrote as if that was a lot. Now it's 527