Marriage

\Dedication/ I'm gonna dedicate these more often THIS UPDATES DEDICATION GOES TO:

AntiandDarksChild my new internet friend and also one of the first people ever to vote on these so thanks : )

kinda important A/N at the bottom

Alec's pov

My mother stands with her arm out waiting for me to intertwine mine with hers. I shake myself off and go up to my mother getting ready.  I didn't have cold feet or anything I was just extremely nervous. What if he backed off or what if someone objected and Magnus realizes that he is in love with them?! Ok the last one was kinda dumb and far-fetched but its still a possibility. 

"Are you nervous?"My mother asks.

"Hmm No,not at all"I say.

"Its normal to be"She says"Also I just want to let you know that I love you so much no matter what ok?"She asks but before I could respond and question this weird sentimental moment the music begins as does the wedding.

After all the best men and brides women-Jace and Izzy on my side Clary and Rapheal on Magnus's side-walk up the isle my mother and I go up to the alter where my beautiful soon-to-be husband stands looking stunning. Before letting me go she kisses my cheek.

"Hi"He whispers and takes my hands in his.

"Hi"I whisper back.

(Ok bare with me here)

"Today we are here to witness and bestow marriage upon Magnus Bane and Alexander Lightwood,Do you have your own vow Magnus?"

"Yes"

"Alexander my love,I can not express how much I love you words do not compare to how much I love you.I will love you forever and ever even in your death no one will ever compare to you,you are the love of my life.Aku cinta kamu.

"And you Alexander do you have your own vow?"

"Yes."

"I never believed in true love or love at first sight until I met you.Until I met you I thought I was gonna die alone.Until you I wasn't happy you make me happy.Aku cinta kamu."

"Alec do you take Magnus to be your lawfully wedded husband"The priest asks,as we were having a mundane wedding due to Magnus's inability to have a rune.

"I do"

"And do you Magnus take Alec to be your lawfully wedded husband?"

"I do,I do,I do"He says as Simon hands us the rings I slip Magnus's on his finger and he does the same to me. 

"You may now kiss the groom"

Our lips crash not in a hastily way but in a passionate loving way.The kiss was soft and slow and wonderful.I was married to this beautiful man infront of me and I couldn't be any happier.

"SAVE IT FOR THE HONEYMOON!"Jace yells.Me and Magnus break apart I blush and look down. He puts his finger under my chin and pecks my lips.

"Wanna skip the after party and start the honeymoon early?"He asks.

"Yes"I say as we take off down the isle to where Magnus had a portal ready almost as if he knew this would happen. We jump through and land on a beautiful secluded island belonging to Magnus. Lets just say that we didn't sleep at all that night.

HOPE Y'ALL LIKED IT ALSO I HAVE SOME ONE-SHOTS IN THE MAKING BUT THEY ARE KINDA SAD BUT NOT REALLY BECAUSE THEY HAVE A HAPPY ENDING BUT DO YOU GUYS WANT THAT OR DO Y'ALL JUST WANT HAPPY FLUFF BECAUSE I FEEL LIKE I WRITE A LOT OF SAD/DEPRESSING STUFF?

Also

QOTU:(question of the update)Should I bring these back?

AOTU:(answer of the update) Idk??