Whatever lets cuddle

Alecs Pov

"HOW COULD YOU?!" I yell.

"IT WAS AN ACCIDENT"

"YOU ACCIDENTALLY BROKE THE FRAME AND RIPPED THE ONLY PICTURE OF MAX I HAVE" I yell again this time tears coming to my eyes.

"YES"

"HOW DO YOU ACCIDENTALLY DO ALL OF THAT AT ONE TIME,I UNDERSTAND IF IT WAS JUST THE FRAME BUT THE PICTURE TOO?!"

"Ya know what save it" I say walking past Magnus and out the door and down the street.

Hot tears fall down my face I see an alley up ahead turn into it. No one would expect me to be here. Tears mixed with anger and sadness fall untill I begin to full out sob.

!!•••••••••••••°•¡¡

I had just calmed myself when the first raindrop falls,followed by more and more untill it was a downpour(a northern one at that ahahahahaha ok sorry).

I stand and realized this alley was on the far side of the city compared to Magnus's apartment. I don't remember walking this far,or it being so chilly.

Despite the far walk,coldness and the rain I walk slow back to Magnus's loft. I didn't really want to go there but I had no where else to go. My father was at the institute and Clary,Jocelyn,Luke and Simon where all on vacation together.

I was soaked and counting the water drops falling from my fringe that was all in my face before I hear thunder.

I was still quite the distance from Magnus's loft,it would take me 15 minutes to get there minimum but I begin running and get there in 7.

Usually I would let myself in but this time I knock,my finger tips barely touching the wood of the door. But nonetheless Magnus hears me and opens the door.

"Oh Alec"he says flinging himself on cold,wet,and shaking me. "I'm so sorry please forgive me,look I even fixed it" he says showing me the picture and frame all fixed and looking like nothing ever happened.

"I f-forgive you" I say with chattering teeth.

"Awe come in lets get you changed and dry" he says pulling me in the door. I go change into a holy sweater similar to the one I was just wearing and sweatpants and go sit on the couch in front of the fireplace.

"Here" He says handing me hot chocolate.

"Uh can I have coffee?" I ask.

"No,in the mundane world when your cold you drink hot chocolate so drink" he says gesturing to the plain black mug.

"Your gonna be sick,why didn't you come back as soon as it began to rain?" he asks and I realize it hadn't thundered except for that one time.

"I was kinda far away,did you make it thunder just so I would come home faster?" I ask.

"Uh no.."he says hesitantly.

"Whatever lets watch a scary movie and cuddle" I say moving over to him.

Kinda fluff kinda angst but double update YAY!

tell me what ya think

Hope ya liked it.

QUESTION OF THE DAY : ) (I used to do these all the time in other books BRINGING THEM BACK)

What's your favorite band?

My answer~ Panic! At the Disco I love beebo and his big forehead!!!!! If you couldn't tell.