Dark

this is based off of a movie called beautiful creatures 

alec is human and magnus is a caster(wizard kinda)

I promise this isn't sad

first thing you think of when you hear/see malec GO!

Magnus's Pov

I would turn sixteen in a few days and that's when my fate would be sealed. When a caster turned sixteen fate decided whether or not they would be evil or kinda you had no say. I didn't want to be evil but I could feel myself turning evil. I had been distancing myself from Alec hoping to lighten the blow when I could no longer see him because I don't want to hurt him. 

But he was angered by my choice to protect him claiming he could protect himself. I knew he would have no chance against me but I gave in to my own selfish desires hence why we were cuddled under the stars.

"Alec,we can't do this"I whisper and he sits up.

"Magnus you are too much of an angel to turn dark"he says sternly.

"You don't understand I can feel it and I can't control it"I say sitting up as well in a harsh tone killing some of the flowers surrounding our blanket laid out in a meadow.

"Yes you can"he says crawling over to me and grabbing my hands and then I felt something. I felt the darkness invading my heart that I had been trying to repress shrink a little.

--

Two minutes. Two minutes until I would forever change for better or worse. I had a forcefield around me keeping Alec on the other side. My family all gathered around awaiting midnight and the beginning of my new life.

One minute.

Alec was banging against the field.

45 seconds.

He was now kicking it and getting frustrated.

30.

He began yelling telling me I was not evil.

15

He falls to his knees.

10 

He was crying now.

5

He looks at me.

1

In one last attempt his punches the field. 

0

The clock chimes just as Alec falls through the field. He and my family looked shocked for a moment before coming to their wits. My family chasing after Alec while he runs to me. I felt it happen,I was turning evil this was it. I could feel my heart turning cold.

Alec reaches me I try to run away from him but he grabs me and turns me around to face him.

"Magnus,listen to me you are not evil"he says forcing me to look into his eyes.

"Yes I-"He cuts me off.

"No"He growls."I believe in you and know you.Listen to me you aren't evil"he continues with tears in his eyes. I feel my heart growing slightly warmer. I couldn't hurt him and that's exactly what I was doing. I find the strength holding his hands to fight against the evil. This was unheard of but he gave me so much strength and love that I felt I could do anything.

I really like the ending : )  

also i feel like in my writing I am slightly dramatic but in real life im like 'i wonder if you die from eating a lot of cheese'

unedited