people

Normal au

Alec wasn't one who enjoyed people other than a select few so when the small family owned bakery called 'The Lightwoods' started filling while everyone else was who worked there which was only his sister Izzy,brother Jace and their two friends Simon and Clary plus his boyfriend Magnus he started to get anxious. People filed in when one person left two people took their spot. He was overwhelmed.

"HEY I DIDN'T ORDER THIS"

"ARE YOU DUMB"

"THIS IS AN EMPTY BOX"

"I'M DONE WITH THE RETARD"

And other things like that were being thrown at Alec. He hears the door chimes again he doesn't look up just groans.

**

Magnus takes in the situation seeing poor Alec struggling.

"HEY" no response.

"HEY"

"I SWEAR TO THE FOREHEAD OF BRENDON URIE IF YOU DON'T SHUT THE F-"

"MAGNUS" Alec interrupts.

"Uh right...anyways can't you all see that he is here by himself chill the f-"

"MAGS" Alec yells sturner this time.

"Sorry if you could all be civil maybe we could get you your sweet treats faster" he finishes his speech before joining Alec behind the counter.

**

The two boys slump down to the ground after closing the shop.

"Ugh so many people"Alec groans.

"Annoyances" Magnus corrects.

"Thanks"

"For what my dear Alexander?"

"For helping me with at those annoyances" Alec says before Magnus pulls him in for a kiss. They pull apart at the chime of the bell.

"Are you freakers" Magnus takes a side glance at Alec"dumb WE ARE CLOSED" he says straining his neck to see over the counter as they were still slumped against the wall behind the counter.

"Its us" Jace says announces coming up to the counter and jumping on it the other follow suit.

"You guys look beat" Izzy points out.

"Look at the cash register" Alec says nodding his head in that general direction.

"HOLY SHHHHHHHIZ DID YOU GUYS ROB A BANK" Izzy exclaims.

"Nope but everyone in all of New York decided to stop by"Magnus says.

"Oh" she says before everyone falls into a comfortable silence. Magnus looks down and see's a sleeping Alec on his shoulder and picks him up and carries him to bed.

I PERSONALLY REALLY LIKED THIS ONE DIDN'T PROOF READ SO YEAH BAIIII ALSO TELL ME WHAT YOU THOUGHT.