Cookies and Apologies

dedicated to sashii_bebe for the idea and being a cool reader 

Alec's PoV

Me and Magnus had been in a fight. It was nothing major but I was very upset about it. I would go to the institute but I wasn't welcome there anymore so I sat on our couch curled up and quietly crying he was somewhere in the kitchen or at least that's what it seemed like with the smell of baking cookies through out the house.

He walks in with a plate of sugar cookies. He see's my tears and puts the plate on the coffee table and gets on his knee's in front of me. I turn my head away from him and wipe my tears I already knew he knew I was crying but I was trying to hide the fact because I didn't want him to think I was a crybaby.

"Hey,hey"He whispers rubbing my back even though I still wouldn't look at him.

"Look at me"He says softly.I don't respond so instead of begging me he lifts my head and forces it gently to look a him.

"I'm really sorry"He says.

"Me too"I mumble.

"I made cookies"He says.

"I noticed"I chuckle.

"Cookies make everything better don't they?"He asks with a smirk.

"Yeah,now give me one"I say pushing past him a little and grabbing a cookie with it still in my mouth I open my arms widely. He looks at me confused. I take the cookie out of my mouth and put it on the coffee table.

"Cuddle"I whine.

"Ah,yes come 'ere"He says grabbing the plate and opening his arms for me. I fall into them and take another bite out of my cookie.

"These are really good"I say grabbing another one.

"I might have put a little something in them to make you forgive me just in case you decided to be stubborn"He admits.

"Wow"I say.

"Are you mad?"He asks.

"No,I'm just disappointed"I say.

"Sorry mom"He says sarcastically.

"No problem honey"I say before cuddling into him more and closing my eyes.

I-I Don't really know what this is......but hope you enjoyed.. :/

Yay!(unenthusiastic) 

also I was reading some one-shots and there was a lot of spelling mistakes and I kinda got annoyed so if that's happening in mine tell me and I'll fix it : )