Double Date Part 2

Alecs Pov

This years place was Greece. A place I've always wanted to go. I expect Jace and Clary to leave half-way through the date as Jace just walked up to me to say "Little in one sense but very big in another Jace is having a party"

He was very confident when it came to his body.

"Here's the place" Magnus says gesturing to the fancy restaurant called 'Yours Only'  and had a very romantic vibe. Magnus had made reservations months ago so we were immediately led to the back and outside to a table over looking the Ancient Ruins. The outside had arches drapped in vines and fairy lights.

"Its beautiful" Clary whispers.

"Yes indeed" Magnus says thanking the man who led us here.

"This year we have separate tables so yours is over there and ours is here" Magnus says pointing at the places he said which made me realize we were completely alone.

"Isn't it wonderful" Magnus asks and he takes a seat.

"Yes it is" I follow suit.

"As I remember you saying you've always wanted to come here?" He asks.

"Yeah" I say blushing at the thought of him planning Greece because of me.

"Thank you" I say.

"Don't thank me thank Valentine" he says chuckling before looking at the menu . I pick up mine as well and realize I have no idea what any of this was.

"I think I'll just get the same as you" I say putting the menu down as he chuckles.

"Alright"he says waving over the same man from earlier who was standing in a corner.

He orders something that sounds really fancy and some champagne. The waiter brings the champagne first.

"Want some?" Magnus asks while pouring some for himself.

"Uh no" I decline remembering the time Jace got me drunk.

"Alright" he says.

"You look very nice tonight" Magnus says.

"Thank you,you look wonderful as well" I say blushing.

The waiter brings over the food. I hesitantly take a bite of the dry looking rice and meat with some kind of drizzle,it was good.

"Mm wow" I say moaning.

"That wont be the only time you moan tonight" Jace says with a wink from his table.

"Oh my gosh Jace shut up" I say groaning. He cackles then moaned out in pain as Clary kicks him under the table.

"That wont be the only time you moan tonight" I say smirking,air high-fiving Clary,

I turn back to Magnus and see him looking at me with eyes full of love.

"I love you" he says.

"I love you too" I say back.

"Thats why I want to do this" he says getting down on one knee.

"Alec I love you with all of my heart, more than words can express thats why I want to marry you...again because just marrying you once doesn't express how much I really love and appreciate you so Alec will you marry me for the second time?" he asks bringing tears to my eyes.

"Yes yes once again yes" I say pulling him up and kissing his softly and sweetly.

"Why don't we go back to the hotel" he says.

"Mhm" I say nodding and grabbing his hand. Turns out it was us who didn't last the whole date.

Well I think you can guess what they did at the hotel....

Would you guys like a wedding one shot? TELL MEH IF YA DO

HOPE YOU ENJOYED : )