Adulting Alec

THIS IS AN AU WHERE MALEC HAS A DAUGHTER NAMED MAXINE.

ALEC'S pov

Magnus was out shopping and Maxine was up in her room with her best friend I was  cleaning and had finally sat down when the doorbell rang sighing I get up to answer it. It was Lana.

"STEPH YOUR MOMS HERE"I call up the stairs.

"COMING" she yells which I know usually means another half hour so I invite Lana in she was in fact my only mundane friend.

"Tea?" I ask.

"Sure" she says smiling she was pretty I guess I didn't really know what to say about girls because I was strictly boys but she had grey eyes with blonde hair and was really tall it was a good look.

"How's work?" I ask.

"Ugh" she says rolling her neck to look at me with a ''don't get me started'' look I chuckle.

We continue talking about normal boring mundane things when the girls walked down saying bye then saying bye again then one last time girls. I roll my eyes.

"Dad wanna watch a movie with me?" Max asks.

"Sure I'll make popcorn" I say. "K I gotta pee though"

I put the popcorn in the microwave and slouch on the counter waiting for it to finish popping when I hear Max yell for me from the bathroom I walk down the hall and brush my knuckles against the door to ask for permission to come in not wanting to invade her privacy "come in"

"Whats wrong?" I ask.

"I think I just got my period" she says blushing.

"Oh-oh-oh your period?" I ask.

"Yes dad" she says chuckling.

"Well do you have any...." I trail off.

"No that's why I told you I need some" she informes.

"Well lets go get some use toilet paper for now" I say.

•••••••°•

"Uhhh soooo" I say scratching the back of my neck there was so many.

"Yeah same here" she says.

"Well uh what about those there pink" I say.

"Uh sure" she says.

"Mkay anything else?" I ask while grabbing those and putting them under my arm.

"Chocolate lots and lots of chocolate" she says.

"Ok lets go" I say not questioning it because I knew nothing about the matter.

••••••°•

We were in the checking line Max looking down probably embarrassed knowing that everyone around her knew she was on her period. I notice a familiar spikey hair style with glitter in it. I realized it was Magnus,so I tap his shoulder. He turns and his eyes slightly widen before he lets the person behind him front him so now he was with us in line.

"What are you doing here?" He asks.

"Max got her period" I whisper to him.

"Oh" he says looking at the stuff I had got.

"Well uh one those wont do they are just panny liners and two she does not need that much chocolate" Magnus says looking over to an 'oblivious' Max.

She huffs"please"

"Nope"he says before taking both of our hands and leading us back through the store to fix our mistakes.

This one I though would be funny but idk but yeah HOPE ya LIKED IT : )