Surprise..

Alecs Pov        titles are deceiving....

It was me and Magnus's 3 years anniversary in a week and for the last month I had been going to a cooking class so I could cook pasta for it.

"Bye Mags!" I shout as it was 7:50 and the class starts at 8 but wasn't that far away.

"Hey Alec hold on!"he yells back before running over to the door where I had my hand on the handle ready to go.

"Are you-are you cheating on me?"he asks hesitantly looking down. I laugh and clutch my stomach.

"No why would I cheat on you?" I ask after sobering up.

"Well its just you've been going somewhere every night and not returning until late"he says.

I had a choice I could either tell him what I was doing or promise I wasn't cheating and continue to hide what I was doing. There was only a week left our relationship will be fine.

"I promise I'm not cheating but I really have to go I'll be back later love you" I say giving him a peck. I didn't lie to him and that's all that matters.

"Ok"he mumbles and I notice he doesn't say I love you which kinda hurts but it'll all be okay in the long run.

*at class*

I was stirring the pasta sauce which is basically all I cooked because that's what I wanted to master. I was stirring and looking down at it but not comprehending what I was doing because I was thinking about how perfect our anniversary would be. That's why I didn't notice that it was bubbling and boiling quickly until some popped up and burned my neck.

"Ouch" I hiss and turn off the stove and going to clean up my neck.

*next night*

I had just gotten back from class and was very confident in my pasta. I walk up the stairs to Magnus's loft and noticed my bags on his welcome mat. I knock on the door to hopefully cure my confusion.

"Go away!" I hear Magnus say in a scratchy voice that I don't recognize as his.

"Magnus let me in!" I say through the door.

"No"

"Why not?" I ask.

"You think I didn't see the forming hickey on your next last night?" He says.

"What hickey?" I ask thinking to anything that would resemble a hickey and be on my neck.

"The one on your neck" he says opening the door and flicking a spot on my neck.

"I can't see my neck" I say so he pulls out his phone and I use it as a mirror and realize It's where the sauce had popped up onto my neck last night.

"Magnus that isn't a hickey" I say returning his phone.

"Then what is it Alec?" He asks raising an eyebrow and slouching into a sassy stance.

"Ok I didn't want to tell you but I've been going to cooking class so I could learn how to cook for our anniversary and the red spot on my neck was not a hickey but instead where sauce popped up onto my neck and didn't burn it enough for it to scab over,I wasn't paying attention to it because I was thinking of you I promise I would and never will cheat on you" I say.

"Really?" He asks softly and I nod. He begins crying softly and I pull him into a hug.

"I'm sorry" he mumbes into my chest.

"Your fine,don't cry lets just put it behind us and go to bed I'm extremely tired" I say.

"Okay but your cooking dinner tomorrow" he says smirking and grabbing my bags to bring them back inside I end up smiling too.

Hope ya liked it if you have any request's comment them here and I'll most likely do them : )

Tell me what ya think!!

Qotu: Favorite youtuber/s?

Answer: Daniel Howell and AmazingPhil