How Perfect

The following day, Allison had requested that her and the Joker's session be moved to the actual psychotherapy room where she was used to doing most of her sessions. They had originally been keeping her in a sanitary white-out room with nothing but a few chairs, a desk, and a bin. This was due to the hospital's fear that the new patients would be able to fashion some sort of weapon out of a few miscellaneous objects lying around in her actual room. The moving of session locations was almost a form of sick graduation for all new patients.
         This time, Allison would be the first one in the room. She waited in her chair and made necessary notes on the sheet, documenting things like the date and time of the session, as well as making some sort of justification as to why The Joker had been moved into her actual office. Foot steps clacked around in the hallway, and she dismissed it as just another coworker until she heard the raspy voice she'd grown to admire so arguing with a guard about how "grabby" he was. 
         She chuckled to herself and put down her clipboard. She pushed her thick rimmed glasses that had always been necessary for her sight up her nose. The door opened and she fought back a smile. "That will be all. Thank you." She said to the permanently irritated guards. "You got it, Ms. Finch." "Goodbye, Lyle. I'll miss you~." The Joker said in a lovesick voice before blowing the guard an exaggerated kiss. Allison shook her head slowly at the joker's antics as the guard huffed and shut the door. It truly was a struggle not to laugh at his larks.        
        "He's my favorite." The Joker confirmed, nodding at Allison. "Have I been replaced so quickly?" She asked, feigning sensitivity. "No. I would never replace you!" He cried desperately, laughing at the end. "You complete me!" He elaborated, the mood becoming momentarily serious. She looked down at her board and back up, clearing er throat. "So, as you might ave noticed by the change of scenery, I'd like to try something different with you today."
         "Well I'm all about different." He said, raising his eyebrows in mock excitement. "I want you to answer a question for me honestly... Do you feel comfortable here? Like you could completely let yourself go?" She asked, hesitant. "Well.." He said after a lapse. ''I guess I feel as comfortable as I possibly could." He said as he flopped down on the long therapy couch, shutting his eyes. "Is there anything else that might make you feel a bit more.. secure?" She asked, raising her eyebrow.
         It was at this point his eyes snapped open at the possibilities and he sat up on the couch, looking around the room and then back to her smiling emerald eyes. She made a gesture towards her desk across the room and added "Top left drawer.", a smirk prominent in her tone. He lept up, regaining a bit of composer for only a moment, before racing over to her desk and yanking open the drawer. He smiled smugly and looked back to her, eyebrow raised in approval. She gave a single nod towards a mirror on the wall. 
         He pulled out all of the contents of the drawer, which just so happened to be his old clown makeup products, and walked giddily over to the mirror. She grinned at his child-like behavior. It was nothing like she'd been first expecting from him, prior to any of the sessions. He was nothing like she'd first been expecting. 
         She watched intently as he unscrewed the lid to each product and jammed his finger in, beginning with the white face paint and spreading it delicately across his face. He took such care with the makeup, and even seemed to go into his own little world, forgetting his surroundings. He began humming a tune that Allison couldn't quite identify at first. After a bit, she concluded that it might be a slower version of "psycho killer" by Talking Heads. 'How fitting' she thought to herself.
         She realized he was looking at her in the mirror, smiling contently before winking. She smirked and looked him up and down before he continued. This, whatever it was, was dangerous. How perfect.