Lyle

She returned to the room after the Joker had finished laughing maniacally, something she presumed he used as a distraction and an assurance that he was still himself after releasing a bit of truth. She walked in calmly and sat down, the beefy guard trailing shortly after her. The Joker raised his eyebrows in mock surprise and looked around. "Glad you could join us again."He said in an elevated voice. She nodded her head once in confirmation. After a pause, he looked around again, this time expectantly. 
        ''Where the hell did we run off to?" He asked, voice a bit louder than normal. "I don't see how I have to tell you anything. This is, after all, meant to be solely for the purpose of talking about you." She replied, venom practically spewing. J shrunk down a tad but covered it with a large smirk. "But," she paused ''Would you like to know?" Her voice was as soft as it ever had been. He furrowed his brows together and nodded his head as if it were obvious. "Say please." She said, trying to hide her own smile. His smile grew at her taunting. The guard just stood there confused.
         He looked her up and down, grin vanishing only momentarily. ''And if I don't.?'' "Then nothing. Nothing happens. We can continue with the session as planned and you'll continue to wonder about my absence.. That should kill you, shouldn't it?  You don't like it when I'm gone. You don't like being confused. You don't like to be abandoned." She continued as the Joker's smile was now completely missing, save for, of course, the one etched into his cheeks. 
         They had another one of their famous stare-offs until the guard coughed. "Please." He said and made a tight face, as though the very word was poison on his tongue. "Maybe next time." She smirked. "Right now I want to talk about why you were telling the truth." Read across the guard's face was an expression of absolute shock and disbelief. "What are you talking about?" He asked, a little out of breath from the possible shock he was going through. 
         "How long did the abuse last?" She questioned easily. "Not long." He said, just as casually. "Another proof." She confirmed. "What?" He said, trying to suppress the shock in his voice. "You dodged exact dates. Through out the entire time you've been telling me your story you never said when it started or when it stopped. Were you trying to convince me you were telling the truth, you might have provided those false details. You certainly would've told me the time spans when asked; in attempt to make it more real for me as well as yourself." She looked at his agape mouth.
         "But you didn't need to make it any more real... It already happened. You could only hope that I didn't believe it, like everyone else would have... But I can see it. The way that you carry yourself. The way you told it with such drama. The way you behaved when I left... The way you're looking at me right now..'' She explained. He realized his mouth was open and quickly shut it. He felt the sting of confused and broken tears stinging at his eyes and he looked around, trying desperately to dismiss them. He chuckled under his breath and shook his head at the guard. 
         Reading the name tag stapled to the guard's chest and smirked. "Lyle..?" He said, dragging the simple word out comically Allison stood up, realizing he couldn't talk about it as of the moment and it was pointless to even try. She began to exit but walked slowly, wanting to hear their conversation. "Lyle is a girl's name." She smiled before leaving. Once the Joker heard the door click shut he shook his head quickly and made sounds of excitement before directing his attention towards Lyle again. 
         "Isn't she sexy when she figures you out?!" He asked happily. 

A/N:
                So I used a small part from an old internet series called TheJokerBlogs. One of my favorite things in existence. Though it is no longer active, you can still watch the series on youtube by simply searching thejokerblogs. I definantly suggest it... Alright, I'm done forcing my thoughts on you.
Farewell~ Scar