Insanity

The first Saturday they had shared together was truly a memorable one. Saturdays, the "hospital" staff was reduced dramatically and hence, all prisoners were locked up tight. Maximum security at any time on weekends was perhaps ten men spread throughout the entire asylum. No sessions were to be conducted on days like this, but Allison and The Joker still hadn't had their aforementioned discussion about insanity. Why should rules stop them?
"Well, J? What have you got for me?" Allison sat down calmly at the provided desk, tilting her head to the side slightly, staring intently at the clown. "I was promised some pretty interesting theories, so let's hear them." A small smile grew on his face as one spread across hers. "WELL, my little Alley Cat.. I don't think you're quite ready for my theories. I don't think you'd be able to handle them at this oh so fragile point in your life, ya see.. You're in your prime. I wouldn't want to ruin anything for you. After all, as they say, ignorance is bliss." He says calmly, raising his brows at the end, hoping that for once he was getting to her.
"Well then I guess this conversation is finished, then." She said after some time, smiling to herself. Standing up, she added politely, "Have a wonderful weekend." She turned and began walking to the bars of his cell before she suddenly heard the stern, demanding voice she had hoped for. "Wait!"He shouted, looking down. "Only if you let me outta this ridiculous thing." He smirked and made 'puppy-dog eyes' in a pleading manner. She looked him up and down, realizing he was referring to the straight jacket, before checking the surroundings to ensure they were completely alone down there.
She slowly turned back around and walked over to the Joker, kneeling. They maintained a somewhat struggled eye contact the entire time she was removing the jacket, and as soon as he was free, he lept up, causing her to jump back in surprise. He laughed his signature laugh and shook the jacket sleeves off. He leaned down to the young girl, who was till on the floor trying to hide her second of fear, and said "A little jumpy, are we?" His scarred lips lightly brushed the soft lobe of Allison's pierced ear. An involuntary shiver ran down her spine but she tried to ignore it."Yes, well, you are a convicted killer." She stood up, beginning to dust herself off, fixing the hardly noticeable wrinkles on her tight burgundy skirt.
As she was doing this, she didn't happen to notice the Joker's slow approaching figure. "A murderer?" He asked, his voice husky. That's when she looked up to see him advancing towards her, a look she didn't recognize in his grey eyes. "Deranged." She corrected slowly as his arms wrapped around hers. She didn't feel threatened, though. Actually, she didn't know what she felt. He continued to walk her backwards, his hands beginning to travel around her delicate, tense figure as he gained confidence. "Psychotic?" He asked, raising a brow as they reached a wall and were forced to stop moving. He still began to lean down, noticing her breath hitching in her throat as she finally began to realize what was happening. "Insane." She added. He pulled away smiling as they stared intensely into each other's eyes.
"I thought you didn't believe in insanity." He questioned, his hands locked firmly around her waist. "You're beginning to change my mind." She responded, looking from his lips to his eyes, assuring to herself they remained where she had left them. "Demented?" She questioned, smirking and raising a brow slightly. "Baby, you have no idea."