Chapter 44, Welcome home Lily

"Dad?" I asked, shocked.

"Jessa, I missed you so much." The man said, walking up to the side of my bed.

"I thought you were de-." I said.

"I left, I couldn't stand your mother, I watched your videos, and I even showed up at a magcon event trying to find you, I know it's going to take some time, but I want to be a father, and a grandfather." He said, sitting down on the chair next to me and grabbing my hand.

"Daddy." I said, Leaning my head against his arm, taking in the familiar scent.

"Sam left a little while ago." My aunt said.

"Wait- you knew he was coming?" I asked

"Yea." She said.

"It's nice to meet you sir, My name is Taylor." Taylor said, giving my dad a handshake.

"Call me Jamie." My dad said, smiling.

"Would you like to hold her?" Dave said, Handing Lily to my father.

He gladly accepted her, Tears welling in his eyes.

"She has your eyes." He said, looking at me.

"She's beautiful." I said.

"How long have you and Taylor been married?" My dad asked.

"9 Months today." I said, smiling.

The nurse came in.

"Ok Jessa, were going to Send you home!" The nurse said giving me my clothes from the previous night.

"Thank you." I said.

"If there's any problems, feel free to call me." She said, smiling.

"Ok thank you." I said.

Everybody left the room and I quickly changed.

We got the baby into her Carrier (I'm sorry I can't think of the name of it) and Started waking towards the car.

"Oh my god Jessa." I heard.

I quickly turned, handing Lily to Taylor.

Someone ran up to me and hugged me.

And you'll never believe who it was.

Bella.

"Oh my god Bella." I said, hugging her back.

"I missed you so much." She said, breaking the hug.

"You look so-" I said.

"Different?" She said, smiling.

"Yea." I said, smiling at her.

She wasn't the size of a twig anymore, her natural hair color was back, and she was actually wearing pants.

"I went to rehab, Got clean, and met a really sweet guy." She said, smiling.

"What are you doing here?" I asked.

"I Came here to see you, do you mind if I come home with you, so we could talk for a little bit?" She asked.

"Yea of course." I said.

We walked back to the car, Bella sitting in the back with Lily.

Once we arrived home, Taylor said the same thing to Bella he said to me.

"Welcome home." He said.

"Our family is complete." He said, kissing my temple.

"It's pretty perfect." I said, smiling.

-ok so this fanfic isn't going to end next chapter, I was gonna end it next chapter but there's so much to fit in, so I'm thinking maybe 50 chapters? Tell me what you think-