Chapter 9, But first, im gonna beat the shit out of you

Taylor was doing Grind on me on top of bella.

I grabbed a microphone when no one was looking and started talking.

"I can't believe you Taylor." Is all I could say before I started bawling my eyes out.

I ran off the stage, not going back to our hotel room, they would easily be able to find me there.

I came across a Starbucks, I walked in and sat down.

I was bombarded with texts and missed calls from all of the boys, mostly from Nash and Taylor.

I decided to open Nash's text

Nash: Please tell me where you went Im so worried about you.

Me: Nash please don't tell anyone else if I tell you.

Nash: I swear I won't.

Me: I'm at the Starbucks on Hillview ave.

Nash: I will be there in 2 minutes .

Two minutes later, I saw Nash walk into the door.

I jumped up, and gave him a giant hug, and I immediately started crying

"N-Nash I-I love you s-so m-much"

"I love you too Jessa." Nash said as he placed a kiss on the top of my head.

I sat down, and Nash sat across from me.

"Please tell me what happened" I Said.

"Well, when you ran off stage because of your face, I told Taylor to go help you, but his exuse was, "I have to stay here for the fans" then a few minutes later, Taylor just got really stupid I guess, and did the grind on me thing with Bella, I told him not to."

"Can we go back to the hotel, so I can talk to bella." I said.

"Yea sure lets go" Nash said.

I've always been known as the fighter in my hometown, when someone pissed me off or bullied me, I always stood up for myself, and that's exactly what I was gonna do today.

I walked into me and Bella's hotel room, grabbed my sneakers, took my earrings out, and walked into the boys's hotel room, all the boys were in the room, but I didn't care.

I walked over to Bella, and pulled on her hair, I pulled her all the way up, and pinned her against the wall.

"Listen here, slut. You want Taylor? You can have taylor. But first, I'm gonna beat the shit out of you."

I pulled her by her hair out into the hallway, and I threw her onto the ground, I got on top of her and started throwing punches

I felt someone start to pull me off of her, but I pulled her with me, I pulled her by her hair as someone was trying to pull me off of her, I finally lost my grip of her hair and was picked up.

"Get the fuck out of here" Taylor said.

"You were such a shitty boyfriend" I spat.

"LEAVE, NOW!" He screamed In my face.

" I HATE YOU!" I screamed, running down to my room

I grabbed all of my things and went down to the lobby.

" Can I get a different room please" I asked.

"Yeah sure, you are on the same floor, but room 267."

"Thanks" I said, running up of my new room.

I put all of my stuff away and layed down in my bed.

I just wanted to go home.