Chapter 4, Why?

I slowly god out of bed, my face aching.

So, why did I get hit in the face last night?

"Matt dared you and taylor to plays seven minutes in heaven, and Riley didn't like that, so when you guys came out, she took you into the bathroom, you fought, and she knocked you out, taylor was really worried about you though"

I couldn't Beleive it, Taylor Caniff, worried about me?

"Oh haha"

"You like him don't you?" Bella said, a smirk spreading across her face.

"Maybe a little" I said, Blushing.

"AWWW JESSA LIKES TAYLORR". Bella yelled, probably loud enough for him to hear.

"Shut up! The boys are gonna hear you!"

"Don't worry, I kinda have a crush too," Bella said blushing.

"Oo who?"

"Nash"

"OO BELLA LIKES NASHH"

"Stop! He'll hear you!"

"That was kinda the point"

I got up, put my blonde hair into a messy bun, and threw on a magcon shirt.

I walked out the door and started running down the hall screaming, "BELLA LIKES NASHHH" I was knocking on the boys's door, still yelling, when I felt someone tackle me, I fell to the ground laughing, it was Bella.

"Are you crazy?!" She screamed.

"Ye-" I was cut off by Cameron opening the door, shirtless, and yelling "what the fuck do you want!"

I spotted Nash in the corner of the room and screamed "NASH BELLA LIKES YOUU" and ran away as fast as I could.

When I got back to the hotel room I started to get ready for our meet and greet. I threw my hair back up into a messy bun, and put on a pair of purple the dye shorts and a magcon shirt. I topped it all off with my galaxy vans.

I was putting on my makeup when Bella walked in, her face was completely red.

"What happened, your blushing like crazy"

"All I'm gonna say is thank you" Bella said, still blushing like crazy.

"Did Nash ask you out or something?"

"Maybe"

" oh my god Bella!" We both got up and started jumping around, probably disturbing the whole hotel.

"But I also kinda told taylor that you like him and he was blushing like crazy and yea"

" really?"

"Yea he's totally into you, but I gotta get ready for our meet n greet"

"Okay, I will be in tho boys room"

"Okay"

I walked out the door and to the boys's room.

I knocked, and taylor answered, smiling at me, his smile was beautiful.

"Hey Jessa, come in"

"Hey bandana boy"

I walked into the room, all of the boys were squeezing into their tiny bathroom trying to fix their hair, including taylor.

"Hey Jessa, can you help me put my bandana on without messing up my hair?"

"Yeah sure"

I wrapped his bandana around his head, and I tied it in the back.

"Looks good! Thanks Jessa"

"Welcome"

Bella walked into the door, dressed quite fancy I must say.

"Why so fancy?"

"I think she looks great" Taylor said, a burst of anger and jealousy went through me, but maybe he was trying to be nice.

-At the meet and greet-

All I could think about all day was what taylor said, did he like bella? Bella told me he blushed when she dropped him hints. Whatever, he probably doesn't like me.

I was finished taking pictures and signing autographs, so I went over to Bella's set, to my surprise, Taylor was there.

"Hey what are you doing over here Bandana boy?"

"Just decided to come over and say hi"

"Oh cool, well I'm gonna go over to Cameron's shoot" I said and walked away, not even waiting for him to respond.

I didn't go to Cameron's shoot.

I stayed behind the curtains, watching Bella and Taylor, just when I thought nothing was going on between them, Taylor leaned in for a kiss, and Bella kissed back.

Chapter 5 will be up later yay