Chapter 28, Kill her?

"We're leaving for Washington soon, we'll be gonna before she gets out of the hospital." Taylor said, hiding his fear.

"Magcons tour dates and places are all over the internet!" I yelled.

"Calm down, we could get restraining orders or something, she attempted murder, that's a crime." Cameron said.

"THERES NO PROOF IT WAS ATTEMPTED MURDER! ALL OF THE EVIDENCE DISSPAPEARED!"'Nash yelled.

"Why don't we just forget about it" Jack J said.

"Forget about it?! She could sneak into any of our rooms while were sleeping and cut our throats open!" Natalie said.

"Let's just let it go for the night, ok? We're safe. She's still in the hospital." I said, wrapping my arms around Taylor's side.

"Yea, let's go to sleep, I think we need it."' Cameron said, hopping onto His and Natalie's bed.

It was hard to fall asleep.

When we woke up in the morning, my sister was no where to be found.

When we all went Into her room, we noticed a note on her bed that read.

"If Jessa wants her sister back, She will have to meet me In the Abandoned warehouse Parking lot at 6:00 pm. I your late, I kill her."

"FUCK!" I screamed, kicking the end of the bed.

"Your not going alone." Taylor said, fear in his voice.
te
"I'm going, my dad taught me how to fight, I can do it. You guys can hide inside incase anything happens." I said, grabbing my spare inhaler and throwing it into a backpack, along with a pocket knife and A metal baseball bat.

I put on a sweatshirt, and a pair of black leggings, I also put on the the black magcon beanie.

I Had a few walked talkies from our past few magcon games, so I saved one for myself, and gave the boys the rest of them.

"What are you going to do to her." Nash said, coming up behind me.

"I'm gonna kill her." I said, grabbing my backpack and walking downstairs with the boys.

Once I got into the car, I sped all the way to the warehouse.

"I love you so much taylor." I said, giving him a long, passionate kiss.

He also returned the "I love you."

All of the boys walked into the warehouse, hiding themselves.

I took my baseball bat out of my backpack, deciding to carry it, then I threw my pocket knife into my pocket.

I walked into the parking lot, seeing my sister tied up, I immediately tried to untie her, but there wasn't ropes holding her down.

There was handcuffs.

"Looking for something?" Bella asked, walking out of the darkness with the key swinging around her finger.

"Don't you dare touch my fucking sister." I said, pulling my baseball bat from behind my back.

"Don't worry, we were saving her virginity until you got here." She said.

"DONT YOU DARE FUCKING TOUCH HER." I screamed.

"Do you want part of the action? I'm sure taylor does, since you don't give him any." She said, smirking.

I immediately charged at her, head down, knocking her off of her feet, her head hitting the concrete with a loud thud.

She flipped us over, her on top, she started pushing my head into the concrete

I couldn't take it anymore.

"TAYLOR!" I screamed, hoping he could hear.

"Bring them out." Bella said

9 men walked out with each of the boys tied up.

I started screaming louder, the pressure on my skull increasing.

"Aw. Do you want your Boyfriend to come save you?" She said, releasing my head.

"Look at those cuts." She said, lifting my wrist up.

I suddenly flipped us over, her on the bottom.

I got up and stepped on her forehead.

"This is what you get." I whispered, swinging with the baseball bat

she started screaming.

So I stopped.

"If you don't stay here, I'm gonna stab you.' I said, getting the key out of her pocket.

I took the handcuffs off of my sister, ordering her to run.

"JESSA WATCH OUT!" I heard taylor scream, I turned around, swinging my baseball bat, hitting Bella I the face, she flew back, falling onto the ground.

Once we got the Bella's friends out of the way, we decided to take care of her.

I sat down on her lap, straddling her.

"Guys, what do you think we should do?" I asked the boys, who were now surrounding us.

"Rape her fragile little body?" I asked, moving her hair away from her eyes.

"Choke her?" I said.

"Kill her?" I said, pulling my pocket knife out of my pocket, flicking it open and pressing it to her neck.

"She should suffer." Nash said.

"We could rip her flesh off, one peice at a time." I said, tracing her arms with the knife.

"We should let her go." I said, getting off of her.

"What!" Cameron said.

"We could just turn her in." I said.

We dragged her to our car, taking her to the police station and turning her in.

On our way back, none of us talked.

Once we got back to the hotel, we went to bed.

"I love you babe." Taylor said, kissing my temple.

"I love you too." I said, pecking him on the lips.

Magcon tomorrow.

I kept reminding myself.