Chapter 30. Love and Marriage

WARNING HEATED MAKEOUT SESSION.

Once I was done showing off, we decided to go back into our hotel rooms.

I went into mine and Taylor's room, Taylor following close behind.

He closed the door behind him.

He turned me around and pushed me against the door with a loud bang.

"You are so hot." He mumbled into my neck, wrapping my legs around his waist.

"Taylor, no more sex until were married." I said.

He started kissing down my neck.

He threw me onto the bed.

"No sex babe, just a heated make out session." He said, kissing me passionately.

I wrapped my legs around his waist, and he started grinding, earning a moan from me.

I bit my lip. Hard.

"You enjoying that baby?" He asked, going harder, kissing me again.

He slipped his tongue into my mouth, exploring.

I moaned even louder.

We were about 20 minutes in, when I heard giggling on the other side of the door.

"What is that?" I asked, breathless.

Taylor got off of me and went to the door.

Everyone was outside listening.

"You moan really loud Bro!" Cameron said.

"Yea, we couldn't help ourselves but come over here." Nash said.

I got up off the bed and went to the door.

"What is your problem." I said.

"We just decided to come see if something was wrong." Matt said, smiling.

"Do you guys wanna Go do something? Or do you wanna make out in your hotel room all day?" Carter said.

I went over to my dresser, grabbing a pair of Black Leggings and a Taylor caniff shirt, and I went into the bathroom and changed.

Once I put my clothes on, I applied some light makeup and curled the tips of my lilac hair.

"Okay I'm ready" I said.

"You look great babe." Taylor said, holding his hand out for me.

"Where are we going?" I asked.

"I'm not sure." He said

When we left the hotel, we all got Into our limo.

Everyone knew where we were going except me.

I was sitting next to Taylor I'm the limo, who looked very fancy to be honest.

"Are you okay Tay, you seem kinda nervous." I asked Him.

"I'm fine babe." He said, smiling.

We pulled up at a park, it was full of beautiful flowers.

We all had a picnic on the grass, and after Taylor did something unbelievable.

"Hey Jessa." He said Tapping my shoulder.

"Ye-." I said, but i was cut off by my emotions.

I turned around to see Taylor on one knee, my hands flew to my mouth as I dropped to my knees in front of him.

"Jessa, darling. I know we've only been together for 7 months but I'm truly, deeply in love with you. I want to get married and have little Taylor and Jessa's running around.

Taylor was tearing up.

"So will you do me the honor of being Mrs. Jessa Caniff?" He asked, opening the black velvet box in his hand to reveal a beautiful ring.

"Of course!" I said, wrapping my arms around his neck, giving him a deep, passionate kiss.

"It's beautiful" I whispered to him as he slipped the beautiful diamond ring onto my trembling finger.

"Just like you." He said, engulfing me in his arms.

I turned around to see all of the boys vining this moment.

I didn't even notice I was crying.

I'm getting married