Chapter 17, A long week.

When I got home, I decided to call Taylor, just to make sure he got home safe.

He answered on the second ring.

"Hey babe, what's up?" He said.

" you never called, you worried me sick taylor." I said.

"Aw I'm sorry baby, I was so focused on what I was gonna do when I got home I just forgot, I'm sorry Jessa."

"It's okay babe, I just wanted to make sure you were okay, I have to unpack and repack so I will call you later." I said.

"Ok babe, talk to you later." He said.

"Bye, love you." I said.

"Love you too." He said, hanging up.

I went upstairs, and grabbed pretty much all of my clothes and another luggage since we won't be coming back home for a while.

I folded all of my things neatly and just decided I would pick clothes out of my luggage for the rest of the week.

Once I finished repacking and got dressed, I decided to call taylor.

He didn't answer

He knows how I have horrible anxiety

I automatically thought something was wrong, I started pacing my room.

I just decided to send him a text that said "call me when you get the chance."

My family asked if I wanted to go out to dinner, I said yes, just to be nice, but to be honest, I didn't wanna go.

I could feel My anxiety rising, a pit in my stomach, I could feel a panic attack coming on.

What if he was cheating on me?

What if he died?

What was I thinking, he was probably hanging out with Dillon.

-after dinner-

It was after dinner and he still hadn't called me back.

Should I call him again?

No. That would be to weird.

I decided to just wait.

- 3:00 am-

I was woken up by the sound of my phone ringing.

It was Taylor.

I picked it up.

"Hey Taylor, it's late, why aren't you sleeping." I asked, worry in my voice.

"I just got back from hanging out with some friends." He said.

"Hey, I called you after I was done packing." I said, hoping he wouldn't get upset.

" I know, sorry babe, I was just busy." He said.

"Oh ok." I said.

"What's wrong?" He said.

"Nothing" I said.

"What? I can't go have some fun with friends while I'm home without you getting pissy?" He said.

"What are you talking about?!" I said.

" I know how you are." He said.

"Why are you being such a Jerk?!" I said.

"I'm not!" He said.

"Listen Taylor, I will call you in the morning. I love you." I said.

"I love you too Jessa." He said, hanging up.

This was gonna be a long week.