Chapter 21, 4 Months

Today was our four month anniversary.

I decided to buy taylor a promise ring. I know what your thinking. The guy is supposed to get the girl a promise ring, but I thought why not.

I invited Taylor into our room and let him open his present first,

"Oh my gosh babe it's perfect." He said, slipping it on and giving me a kiss.

"I knew you'd like it." I said.

"Ok, your turn." He said.

I opened up the bag, revealing a black velvet box.

I opened it to see a beautiful ring with diamond chips in it.

"Taylor it's beautiful!" I said, throwing my arms around his neck and kissing him passionately.

I put on the ring and it fit perfectly.

"Go get ready, caniff, we're going to skyzone, just me and you." I said, slapping him on the butt.

I threw on a pair of yoga pants, a Taylor caniff shirt, a black magcon beanie, and grey vans. I curled the ends of my lilac hair and threw on some light makeup, knowing I would sweat it off anyways.

Once I was finished getting ready, I went over to the boys's room and knocked on the door.

Taylor quickly opened the door and slipped out.

"Ready to go?" He asked.

"Yep!" I replied.

Me and Taylor walked hand in hand all the way to the car.

When we got to sky zone, we had so much fun, I taught taylor how to do a backflip into the foam pit, we played dodgeball, truth or dare, and kissed a little bit. It was so much fun.

-after the date-

We walked into the boys's room.

"That was so fun." I said, kissing Taylor.

" I know." He said, getting a water out of the fridge.

"So taylor are you going to get some tonight?" Cameron asked

"No, he's not, no more sex till marriage." I said.

"But babe." Taylor whined, pulling his best puppy face.

"No Taylor." I said.

"I will eventually get it outta ya." Taylor said.

"No you won't." I said smirking, slapping his butt.

We all played games the rest of the night, and me and Taylor had a makeout session at the end of the night.

It was the best day

Ever.

Sorry this is really short :(( I'm super tired and it's late and I has school tomorrow