Chapter 36, Mom

It was Raining in Indiana.

Me and Taylor got our bags and Took a Cab back to his house.

"Welcome to my Humble Obode." Taylor said, Walking up the sidewalk.

It was much bigger than my old house.

I've only Talked to his Parents over FaceTime or Phone.

Never in Person.

(FYI I have absolutely no idea what his parents names are so I'm just gonna make them up)

I Walked inside after Taylor.

He had a beautiful home.

"Mrs. Caniff!" I said, giving her a hug.

"Oh Jessa, your even more beautiful in person." She said, grabbing my shoulders.

"As are you." I said, Smiling.

"Oh, and call me Katy." She said, smiling.

I smiled and followed Taylor upstairs to his room.

"My mom loves you, she's been Calling me all week asking about you." He said, wrapping his arms around my waist, Kissing me.

"We're getting married in 7 days." I said, smiling wide.

"I know, it's crazy, but I love you, so so much." He said, Kissing me passionately.

"Hey, No sex in my house Mr." Taylor's dad said, standing outside the doorway.

"Hi."'I said, blushing and waving.

"Jessa. It's nice to finally meet you in person, c'mon, I need to test your hugs." He said, putting his arms out.

I gave him a hug and turned towards Taylor

"Oh, and call me Dave." Taylor's dad said, walking away.

"He loves you too, he's just not the loving type." Taylor said, giggling.

Taylor closed the door with his foot, putting our suitcases on his bed.

"You get that closet, I get the dresser." He said, pointing to the closet.

"Sounds good Bandana boy." I said.

"What did you call me?" He asked teasingly.

"Nothing." I said.

"Oh really?" He asked, grabbing me and pulling me into the bed, grabbing my sides, his fingers tickling me lightly.

"Taylor S-stop." I choked out, laughing so hard I was crying.

We both looked up when we heard the door open.

"Dinners ready." Taylor's mom said, smiling.

We both got off of the bed and I threw my hair into a ponytail.

We walked downstairs and sat at the table.

( oh and Btw I'm really sorry if he does have any siblings, I literally searched all over google, Plus I kinda wanna rush things along a bit)

We were about ten minutes into our delicious dinner, when Taylor's mom brang up a topic.

"So, Have you guys thought about kids yet?" Taylor's mom asked, making Taylor almost choke on his drink.

"Um No, not yet." I said.

"But I'm sure it's an option for the future." Taylor, said, Smiling.

"We can't wait to meet your parents at the wedding Jessa." Taylor's dad said.

His sentence almost made me choke.

Taylor shot me a look as if saying "I'm so sorry Jessa."

"Actually, my mom just passed away a few weeks ago, and my dad passed away when I was Ten." I said.

"Oh my gosh, I'm so sorry Jessa, we shouldn't of brought it up." Taylor's mom said, and apologetic look in her face.

"No no it's okay, I actually wanted to ask you if you wanted to take my moms place for the wedding." I said, smiling at her.

"Of course, I would be honored." She said, smiling.

-after dinner-

"Let me help you clean up." I said, grabbing mine and Taylor's plates from the table.

"Oh no no, you're a guest." Taylor's mom said.

"I insist." I said, putting the dishes in the dishwasher.

"He really Loves you Jessa." Katy said, Wiping off the table.

"I see it in the way he looks at you, he's never looked at a girl like that." She said, turning to me.

"I see it In your eyes too, that You love him." She said.

"You're the best thing that happened to him, he used to be a punk, he's changed." She said, smiling.

"He's the best thing that's ever happened to me, and I know we're young, but It feels right, you know?" I asked her.

"When me and Taylor's father got married, We were totally head over heels. We were only 17 when we got married." She said

We sat down at the table.

She reached across the table and grabbed my hands.

"Welcome to the Family Jessa." She said, smiling at me.

"It's the best family Ever." I said, getting up and Hugging Katy.

"Oh, and by the way, Call me Mom from now on." She said smiling.