Chapter 8, Grind on me

"Good morning" I looked over to see a smiling Taylor.

"Good morning cutie" I said, kissing his nose.

I got up and went over to my room to grab some clothes.

"What do you want" she said.

"I'm grabbing some clothes' I said, deciding on just grabbing my whole suitcase.

"Oh so now your moving in with the boys?" She asked

"I wish, but no, so stop having a bitchfit." I said.

I didn't even give her time to respond, I walked out of the door and into the boys's room.

"Are you moving In?" Taylor asked, laughing

"No, I just don't feel like being around her"

"Oh yea" Taylor said

I went into the bathroom and got dressed into a pink tshirt, galaxy short, floral vans, and I threw my hair up into a messy bun

Here's the outfit http://www.polyvore.com/iOS (if it doesn't work as a link I'm sorry :( )

-at Magcon-

"Welcome everyone, to MAGCON 2014!!!!"'I shouted as I heard the crowd roar.

"We're gonna start off with some random dancing!" Cameron shouted.

"Cue the music!" Taylor shouted as Turn down for what started playing.

I started doing the grind on me move, which I think was pretty good for a girl, all the boys stopped dancing and just stared at me.

"What? You jealous that I can do it better than you?!" I said laughing.

"Naw I don't think so" Nash said smiling.

We all ended up doing a grind on me battle, all of the boys got eliminated, it was just me and Nash.

"On the count of three you guys will start" jack j said.

"3"

"2"

"1"

"GO" everyone shouted.

Me and Nash both did the dance move at the same time.

"Who do you think won that?!" Taylor yelled to the audience.

I heard screams of Jessa and some screams of Nash

"Uh sorry Nash but I think Jessa won that" Taylor said, wrapping his arm around my shoulders.

"I bet I can do better"

I recognized that voice

It was Bella.

She walked onto the stage in booty shorts and black Stilettos.

"Well, if your gonna do this, stilettos aren't a good choice." I said.

"Oh trust me, I've been practicing" she said.

She started right in front of me, her heel going up and cutting my face.

I immediately ran off the stage, blood dripping everywhere, gasps coming from the crowd.

I was behind the curtains, stage directors trying to help me, blood was getting everywhere, including on my clothes.

When my face stopped bleeding, I decided to go back on stage, but when I did walk on stage, I immediately regretted it.