Chapter 32, Opportunities.

I stared at the bed in shock, all of the boys were in the room.

"D-Demi Lovato is in the same room as me."

"Hi Darling." She said, waving at me.

Once I gained sanity back, i sat down on the other bed.

"I don't mean to make this sound rude, but what are you doing here?" I asked.

"These boys sent me a few videos of you singing." She said, smiling.

"I'm going to kill them." I said, putting my head in my hands.

"No Don't. Because Your amazing." She said, putting her hand on my knee.

I lifted my head up " you think so?" I asked.

"I know so." She said, smiling.

"So I have a question." She said, standing up, pulling me up with her.

"Yea?" I asked

"Would you like to tour with me?" She asked, hope in her eyes.

"Can my friends come?" I asked.

I looked at Taylor, he looked nervous for my decision, but he faked a smile.

"Unfortunately no." She said.

"Can I call you back with a answer?" I asked.

"Of course." She said, giving me a card with her name and number on it.

"I really hope you Take this opportunity Jessa, But if you don't want to I totally understand." She said, giving me a hug.

"Thanks Demi, I will think about it." I said.

When she left, I sat on the bed, staring at the business card in my hand.

"So, are you gonna go?" Nash asked.

"I don't think so." I said.

"Are you crazy? That's an opportunity of a Lifetime Jessa.!"' Cameron said.

"I know, I just don't wanna leave you guys, I'm getting married soon, I just don't know." I said, looking at Taylor.

"We understand if you want to go Jessa." Taylor said, his voice cracking.

"I'm not going." I said.

"I made up my mind." I added.

I picked up my phone, and dialed Demi's number

"That was Fast." She said, giggling.

"I can't do the tour Demi, I'm so sorry, I just can't leave my friends. They're my only family." I said.

"It's okay, Your boyfriend didn't really like the idea of you leaving for a year." She said, giggling.

"Hey, can I still keep your number? So that maybe if were in the same state we can hang out?' I asked.

"Of course." She said.

"Ok Thanks Demi." I said.

"your welcome Jessa." She said, hanging up.

I turned around and was engulfed in a huge group hug.

"We Love you." Cameron said.

"I love you guys too." I said, giggling.

I have the best family ever