Chapter 19, Hair dye.

When I got up in the morning, I curled my hair, threw on a red magcon shirt, a white magcon beanie, a pair of black leggings and a pair of Galaxy vans. I also threw on some light makeup.

Today we had a photo shoot, and VIP pictures with the fans.

Once we were all finished getting ready, we headed down to the entertainment room.

All of the cameras were set up.

"Ok, Jessa's first." The Photographer said.

I fixed my hair and stepped behind the cameras and smiled, I felt like I was back in school.

I waited for the rest of the boys to finish their photos, then we all headed to where the fans were.

There was a line down the carpet.

I was taking pictures with the fans, when one girl caught my eye.

It was my sister

I haven't seen my sister in years, she got put up for adoption.

"Oh my god, Sam." I said, running up to her and wrapping her into a hug, we both started crying.

We grabbed each others faces, looking into eachothers eyes.

I took a few pictures with her and gave her the spare key to our room and told her to wait there.

-after the VIP pictures-

I literally sprinted up to my room, bursting through the door and giving my sister another hug.

"Who's this? Nash said, inviting all of the boys into our room.

"It's my sister." I said. Smiling.

"I was put up for adoption when I was 7, I'm 13." She said.

"How's mom and dad." She asked.

" D-dad d-died." I said, choking on my tears.

"Oh." She said, putting her head down in sadness, a tear escaping.

Let's keep in mind that all of the boys were watching.

"Hey hey, look at me." I said, lifting her chin up with my index finger.

"We have eachother." I said, hugging her.

"How's Katy." She asked.

I automatically burst into tears.

"I-it was an a-a-accident, it's all my f-fault, I let her d-drown." I said, sinking to the floor.

Taylor came over to me and wrapped me into him.

"What happened to Katy!" Sam yelled.

"SHES DEAD SAM! SHES DEAD AND ITS ALL MY FAULT!" I yelled, sobbing

Sam dropped to the floor, sobbing.

Once we finally calmed down. Sam said.

"So what your telling me is, All we have left is our shitty mother?." She said.

"Yes." I said, getting up and laying on the bed.

All that was left in the room was Nash, Cameron, Taylor and me and my sister.

"Your only thirteen, you have your whole life ahead of you." I said.

"That's the thing, I don't even have a boyfriend." She said, sniffling like she was about to cry.

"You don't need a boyfriend, look at you! Your beautiful, smart, skinny. I bet any boy would fall for you." I said.

"Yea but everyone has a date to the freshman dance." She said.

"My brother is 13." Nash said, winking at me.

"Go get Hayes." I said.

About 5 minutes later, Hayes walked into the door, stopping when he noticed my sister sitting on the ground. Y

"Who's this beautiful young lady." Hayes said, putting out his hand for her.

"I'm Sam." She said, blushing.

Taylor walked over to me.

"Your definently the best sibling In the world." He said, kissing my temple.

"Yea." I said.

"And you're Definently the best boyfriend in the world." I said, poking Taylor's chest.

"I know." He said, poking my forehead.

"I have an idea." I said

"What." Taylor said.

"I'm gonna get my hair dyed." I said, grabbing my purse and walking towards the door.

"Are you coming?" I asked.

"I will come." Taylor said, following me.

"Eventually all of the boys ended up coming, they all waited in the waiting area while I got my hair dyed.

Boy were they In for a surprise.