Chapter 27, More stitches

I turned around to see Bella.

In her booty shorts and stilettos.

"Why are you wearing booty shorts and stilettos in the middle of a city were someone's can drag you into a alley and rape you?" Cameron said, still enjoying the view.

"I just thought I was coming here to please my boyfriend." She said, giving her hand out to taylor.

"Um no." I said, getting up and standing in front of Taylor.

"What? Are you afraid that he will cheat? Are you afraid your not good enough? You've never been good enough for anyone honey." She said, patting me on the head.

"Why are you doing this?! What did I do to you?" I asked her.

"You stole my boyfriend." She said.

"Taylor just looked at me with want in his eyes.

"What?! Do you wanna fuck her? Well you know what? You can. Because I'm leaving. I'm going home." I said, walking out of the way and opening the drawer.

I was about to rip all of my clothes out of the drawer until someone pulled me back.

It was Nash.

"Your not leaving." He said.

"Yes I am."

Let's keep in mind that everyone in the room was watching.

I turned over to see Taylor struggling to get up and Bella on top of him, straddling him.

I quietly crept up on her.

I jerked her hair back, pulling her totally off of the bed.

I held down her arms with my knees, and her face down with my free hand.

I didn't hit her yet though.

"Why didn't you just leave when I asked you to." I said, pushing her head down further into the ground.

"Are those fresh cuts Jessa?" She said, making me look at my hand as a distraction.

As soon as I looked, she flipped me over, holding me the same way I was holding her down, but she wasn't planning on throwing punches.

She pulled a pocket knife out of her shorts pocket, flipping it open and pressing it to my neck.

"Bella stop!" All of the boys screamed, trying to pull her off of me

She wrapped her hands around my neck, I could feel myself losing oxygen.

Taylor went to go look for my inhaler, but he couldn't find it.

"Looking for something babe?" She said, pulling my inhaler out of her pocket also.

She starting puffing it into the air, wasting the oxygen I desperately needed.

I suddenly felt a burst of adrenaline, pushing her over, the knife cutting my leg open in the process.

I was out of breath, but I didn't care.

I started throwing the hardest punches I ever threw

After about three, she was dizzy.

"Bella are you on drugs?" I asked

"Is that why you've been like this?" I asked.

Taylor pulled me off of her.

"I know what a druggie looks like, trust me."

I started to get dizzy for the need of my inhaler and the loss of blood in my leg

I fell to the ground, barely being able to breath.

I picked up my inhaler

Empty

A-ambulance I gasped.

Taylor picked me up carrying me down the stairs, the boys following, leaving Bella.

Once the ambulance arrived, Taylor hopped in with me, holding my hand, a tear escaping from his eye.

I looked up at the monitor to see my heartrate slowing

I was dying.

My breathing started increasing.

I could faintly hear taylor saying.

"Baby c'mon stay with me."

He was sobbing.

"I love you taylor." I said, finally regaining my breath back when they put an oxygen mask on me.

"I love you too, so so much." She said, kissing my hand.

When I got a room, they stitched up my leg, and gave me a new inhaler.

They also gave Bella a room, they said she has a huge concussion.

Once they were done with everything, they sent me home.

Once we got back to the hotel, I sat down on the bed,

But I noticed something.

Bella's pocket knife wasn't there, just a note that said, " I will be back."

Everyone was staring at the note in disbelief.

"Shit." I mumbled.