Microwaved

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army

"We had a deal! You protect my unborn child, I dismantle Marcel's army. And whilst I've been busy fulfilling my part of the bargain, you allowed Evie and Hayley to be attacked and almost killed by a gaggle of lunatic witches." Klaus growls, angrily.

"I had nothing to do with it, I swear. Hayley and I are linked, remember? She dies, I die. And the witches need Evie alive to get Davina." Sophie says, raising her hands in frantic defence.

"I hate witches." I mutter, quietly to myself.

"Then who were they?" Rebekah asks, sounding confused as she raps me up in a blanket.

"They are a faction of extremists. Sabine stupidly told them about some vision she had about the baby."

"Who's Sabine," I ask, absently playing with Klaus's hand while everyone else seems alert and focused.

" What kind of vision?" Klaus asks, suspicion lacing his tone as he squeezes my hand lovingly.

"She has them all the time. They are totally open to interpretation. I'm guessing she's wrong on this one." Sophie says, forgetting to explain things properly to every 'patient' person in the room.

" Well, how, may I ask, was this particular vision interpreted?" Klaus asks, well-snaps.

"Pretty much that your baby would bring death to all witches." Sophie shrugs as if she does not believe it.

"Ah, well. I grow fonder of this child by the second." Klaus says, his eyes travelling towards my stomach as I shrug,

"Has their Mothers support too." The witch looks between Klaus and I in disbelief, scowling as the both of us shrug at her, sharing a mutual dislike towards witches.

"Sophie, look-- I promised Elijah that I would protect the Mikaelson miracle-baby whilst he tries to win your witch Davina's loyalty. Why don't you tell me just how extreme this faction is?" Rebekah asks, not making a comment about witches... She probably hates them to...

" Elijah's talking to Davina?" Sophie asks, shocked as her eyebrows raise and her eyes increase visibly in size."I'm guessing she'll have plenty to say about that crowd." She says, her face slowly returning to normal.

"Do tell."Klaus says, intrigued.

" I... wasn't always an advocate for the witches."She sighs, staring down at her lap nervously.

She takes some time, explaining some sort of harvest ritual where the witches slaughter their own young ones to suit their selfish lust for power... I told you they're a bunch of cats...With sharp claws... and no hair because usually, they don't have very pretty personalities.

" What the bloody hell is a Harvest?" Rebekah asks once the witch has finished her awfully long, awfully boring speech.

"It's a ritual our coven does every three centuries so that the bond to our ancestral magic is restored. We appease our ancestors, they keep our ancestral power flowing." Sophie says, her frown expanding.