Chicago

I lay in the hotel bed quietly, thinking about Elena while I wear pink pyjama shorts and a lacy pink bra, deciding that it is too hot for a shirt

I lay in the hotel bed quietly, thinking about Elena while I wear pink pyjama shorts and a lacy pink bra, deciding that it is too hot for a shirt. I lay my head down on the pillow, hearing Klaus shuffling around in the lounge room before he comes into the bedroom, still disappointed with his hybrids outcomes. He sighs, climbing onto the bed next to me.

Immediately, he reaches his arms out towards me, pulling me against him and trailing soft wet, yet cute, kisses from my neck o my belly button as I smile, knotting my fingers into his short curly hair. "You're adorable," He says, covering the both of us in underneath the covers as I rest my head on his bare chest. I giggle, quietly.

"I love you, Evie," he says, only just loud enough for me to hear as he closes his eyes.

"I love you, Niklaus," I say, before also closing my eyes.

_________________________________________________________

"Welcome back to Chicago, Stefan" Klaus says, stepping out of the car, holding his hand out to assist me.

"What are we doing here?" Stefan asks, frowning at our joined hands.

" I know how much you loved it here. Bringing back memories of the good old ripper days?" I really need to get some human friends...

"Blacked out most of them. A lot of blood, a lot of partying. The details are all a blur."

"Wait!" I say, stopping in my tracks, causing them both to turn to me worried and alarmed. "The Stefan Salvatore actually liked to party?" I ask, as if the fact was more shocking than Potter being a Horcrux.

Klaus smirks as Stefan scoffs, frowning disapprovingly at him.

"Well, that is a crying shame. The details are what make it legend."...

_____________________________________________________________

"Word was the ripper of Monterrey got lonely, so he escaped to the city for comfort. It was Prohibition. Everything was off limits then, which made everything so much fun" Klaus says, in his beautiful British accent.

"If he was lonely then why did he kill everyone, wouldn't that make him more lonely?" I queried.

Stefan is in a car making out with a girl but then he drinks her blood and kills her, discreetly, I turn my head away... He gets out of the car, removes the blood from his lips, and walks down the street

"Ah..." I say in sudden realisation... "The Stefan Logic. About as complicated as Maths... Algebra is the worst..." I trail off, following Klaus.

" Chicago was magical" Klaus continues as we catch up to Stefan.

"Yeah, well, I'll take your word for it. As I said, I don't remember most of it."Stefan says, trying to end the trip down memory lane.

"Going to get down to business, then?"Klaus says, whilst I consider the fact that Stefan and Klaus are old enough to be my Grandma's. Yes, I said Grandma's... Deal with it.

"Why am I still with you? We had our fun, your hybrids failed. I mean, don't you want to move on?" I sigh, knowing that this is going to be a long conversation.

"We're going to see my favourite witch. If anyone can help us with our hybrid problem, it's her"

"My momma your momma gonna catch a witch," I mutter quietly.

"My momma your momma flying on a switch."

_______________________________________________________________

"Looks familiar, doesn't it?" Klaus says as we enter the bar.

"Nope... not at all," I reply.

"I can't believe this place is still here," Stefan says in wonder.

"You got to be kidding me," A white-haired woman says, appearing behind the bar, causing me to snort.

Klaus smiles slightly, swinging my hand in his."So a hybrid walks into a bar, says to the bartender..." Klaus begins, as I feel a terrible joke coming on.

"Stop. You may be invincible, but that doesn't make you funny." The woman says, causing me to snort again.

"Girl, I think I'm gonna like you," I smirk as she smirks back.

She looks at Stefan for a few seconds." I remember you." She says, bluntly.

"Yeah. You're Gloria. Shouldn't you be..." Stefan starts. It's actually a fine question coming from Stefan, giving that he got shot in 1945 and hasn't aged a day since, yet here he stands, quizzing this woman on how she is still alive... Honestly, the nerve.

"Old and dead? Now if I die, who's going to run this place, huh?" She then turns and her eyes land on mine and Klaus's joined hands, she then smiles. "

You must be Evie Lockwood, Klaus's girl?" she asks, to which I wink.

"Gloria's a very powerful witch," Klaus says, smiling about her comment on our relationship.

"I can slow the ageing down some. Herbs and spells. But don't worry, it'll catch up to me one day." I nod, pretending to understand what she just said, Klaus, rolls his eyes at me, kissing my temple.

"Stefan, why don't you go and fix us up a little something from behind the bar?"Klaus says, sitting down in a booth and pulling me down onto his lap, resting his chin on my shoulder.

" Yeah, sure thing." Stefan sighs, turning around.

Once Stefan has left, Klaus turns to Gloria, smiling. "You look ravishing, by the way." He says to her, casually kissing my collar bone.

"Don't," Gloria states simply. " I know why you're here. A hybrid out to make more hybrids? That kind of news travels."

"So what am I doing wrong? I broke the curse." Klaus says, moaning as I get a guilty feeling in the pit of my stomach. He doesn't know that Elena is still alive but I do... And I haven't told him. If I do Stefan will kill Ty, and I can't let that happen. My face starts to pale and I know that Gloria noticed, but she does not say anything.

"Obviously you did something wrong. Look, every spell has a loophole, but a curse that old...We'd have to contact the witch who created it." The witch states.

"Well, that would be the original witch. She's very dead." Klaus says, in a cute little baby voice, I feel butterflies plant themselves in my stomach.

" I know. And for me to contact her, I'll need help. Bring me, Rebekah." Who the poodle is Rebekah?

"Rebekah. Rebekah is a bit preoccupied." Klaus says, annoyance colouring his tone.

"She has what I need. Bring her to me." Gloria says. This woman is beginning to remind me of a thinner version of the sea witch... She can be Morganna from the little mermaid 2.

"What is this?" Stefan asks, holding up a photograph.

Klaus replies, grinning. "Well, I told you, Stefan. Chicago's a magical place"

_____________________________________________________________

Boom...

That just happened.